I apologize in advance if this question has been asked. However I looked and was not able to locate an answer.
In V4 do we have the ability to categorize members by placing them in different groups on signup and vary the profile questions for each group? For example, when someone signs up they can select a membership option. For example, Business, Individual, etc. Then the profile questions presented would vary based on the membership option chosen.
Second, is there a way to create invite only events? The events would be hidden from everyone other then those who have been invited?
Thanks in advance!
Be the first person to like this.
Donna(data66)
I apologize in advance if this question has been asked. However I looked and was not able to locate an answer.
In V4 do we have the ability to categorize members by placing them in different groups on signup and vary the profile questions for each group? For example, when someone signs up they can select a membership option. For example, Business, Individual, etc. Then the profile questions presented would vary based on the membership option chosen.
Second, is there a way to create invite only events? The events would be hidden from everyone other then those who have been invited?
Thanks in advance!
No we have never had a feature that allowed custom fields per user group in registration as the user is not in the user group until after they have registered. However, once they do register, they can then fill in the custom fields.
If you have general custom fields, those can show on registration. Just not the ones set per user group.
Events - You might be able to see what you want in the Advanced Events from YouNet but I'm not sure. For default events, you can try the privacy settings for the event and see how it works for what you need.
Be the first person to like this.