Donna(data66)
We've recently discovered an issue with the store that we are working on. We anticipate it won't take too long to resolve.
The issue will cause you to see a double menu and an input box for github url when trying to install anything from the store. This is not a problem with any vendors. It is a bug that just popped up in the store recently.
Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause. Please do not ask vendors for refunds or support for this particular issue as it is not their fault and we should have it resolved as soon as our techs pinpoint the issue. It is also not a server issue so your hosts will not be able to resolve this particular issue.
Donna(data66)
We've got it working but it is still not quite right so if you try to install apps right this minute, it might time out. We are still working that out.
FYI, the issue was caused because we made an adjustment for the few hosts that still won't enable the long urls of the store. Most that had issues had made a change in their firewalls but a few didn't so we tried to adjust for that. This caused the issue for everyone which is why we say many times that we cannot allow for all hosts and have a recommended host that we know works fine. When we try to make allowances for a few hosts, we end up making issues for everyone else.
Donna(data66)
Please hold off installing apps. We need to further investigate this as it is still causing problems. We'll need to get a fix out hopefully on Monday in the store itself, it shouldn't require any update for clients.
Be the first person to like this.
Luke A Jones
Ah I cant wait for this to be fixed, because Spannet kindly upgraded me to 4.3 and I cant do anything because the neutron theme is broke :/
Donna(data66)
Please download build5 from your account and upload the files. If using v4.3 already, you don't need to run an upgrade routine. If not on v4.3, you do need to run the upgrade. Please note that we will have an official blog about this tomorrow but for now, this notice serves to notify everyone that the store issue is resolved.
You can try using the store on versions below v4.3 build 5 but if it doesn't work, please use build 5. Clear cache after loading the build 5 files or upgrading.
Alternate-News Network
Please download build5 from your account and upload the files. If using v4.3 already, you don't need to run an upgrade routine. If not on v4.3, you do need to run the upgrade. Please note that we will have an official blog about this tomorrow but for now, this notice serves to notify everyone that the store issue is resolved.
You can try using the store on versions below v4.3 build 5 but if it doesn't work, please use build 5. Clear cache after loading the build 5 files or upgrading.
It still isn't working for me... I've tried everything and still can't get it to install anything from the store...
Running 4.3.0b5, linux on my own server and https is not turned on... Everything worked previous to the 4.3.0b4... Why won't is work in the last 2 upgrades? There are things I need badly from the store...
Donna(data66)
It still isn't working for me... I've tried everything and still can't get it to install anything from the store...
Running 4.3.0b5, linux on my own server and https is not turned on... Everything worked previous to the 4.3.0b4... Why won't is work in the last 2 upgrades? There are things I need badly from the store...
It's working for us in all tests. Where are you hosted? Are you sure your site is not at techie license? Are you sure the domain name is correct? Did you make sure folder permissions are fine and that the server is not blocking the apps? Did you check with debug and developer browser debug when trying to install? The other clients that had issues posted that the fix worked.
Spaninet
It's working for us in all tests. Where are you hosted? Are you sure your site is not at techie license? Are you sure the domain name is correct? Did you make sure folder permissions are fine and that the server is not blocking the apps? Did you check with debug and developer browser debug when trying to install? The other clients that had issues posted that the fix worked.
The Store Long Urls Issue has been fixed for Apps. Themes can't be downloaded from Store.
When trying to download a theme, in one site I get a 500 in an other site I get a 403 error. The two sites are in the same server/hosting.
Last update on March 22, 2016 by Spaninet.
Donna(data66)
The Store Long Urls Issue has been fixed for Apps. Themes can't be downloaded from Store.
When trying to download a theme, in one site I get a 500 in an other site I get a 403 error. The two sites are in the same server/hosting.
would you please post that on github? it would help as our core developers get in before me in the morning and they can ping Ray as he does the store stuff usually.
Alternate-News Network
I'm 100% positive their not being blocked or they would have been with the 4.2... As I said, I host on my own server... Been doing this since 1978, so I'm not a newbie... Not a Tech license, It's the Premium... Domain is the same, no changes...
Last update on March 22, 2016 by Alternate-News Network.
Donna(data66)
I'm 100% positive their not being blocked or they would have been with the 4.2... As I said, I host on my own server... Been doing this since 1978, so I'm not a newbie... Not a Tech license, It's the Premium... Domain is the same, no changes...
I'm not having any issues on my local or live sites to install apps and themes. I use the file system method. Which one are you using? What do you see in error logs? Debug? Developer browser console?
I tested Neutron theme to install and it installed fine. I tested a few free apps and those worked.
Alternate-News Network
I'm not having any issues on my local or live sites to install apps and themes. I use the file system method. Which one are you using? What do you see in error logs? Debug? Developer browser console?
I tested Neutron theme to install and it installed fine. I tested a few free apps and those worked.
I even turned off the firewalls to make sure they were not blocking it... File system method?? I'm trying to use the app setup in the admincp... Not showing any error log errors on server or site, or debug, or developer console, which is strange for this situation... The little wheel just sets there and spins...
Last update on March 23, 2016 by Alternate-News Network.
Donna(data66)
I even turned off the firewalls to make sure they were not blocking it... File system method?? I'm trying to use the app setup in the admincp... Not showing any error log errors on server or site, or debug, or developer console, which is strange for this situation... The little wheel just sets there and spins...
It should show something in developer browser console for the Network tab and console tab. Some clue as to what is happening.
The file system method. You choose which method to use for installing apps. I use the file system method.
Alternate-News Network
It should show something in developer browser console for the Network tab and console tab. Some clue as to what is happening.
The file system method. You choose which method to use for installing apps. I use the file system method.
I just click it on the screen... Here's some good news though... For some reason, it started working... I just tested it with your new users block and it installed it... :-)
Alternate-News Network
I just click it on the screen... Here's some good news though... For some reason, it started working... I just tested it with your new users block and it installed it... :-)
The only problem I'm having with the theme now is it won't set as default...
Donna(data66)
The only problem I'm having with the theme now is it won't set as default...
this really seems like a mod_sec or other tweak needed. Check developer browser debug and see what happens when you try to set the theme.