Hi
I tried to find something on this but unfortunately I cannot.
I bought a theme, installed it and tried to change some css to use an image (url) instead of hex for a colour. I reverted all back and now, when I use the navigation buttons, certain areas of the site are in the default theme, even though I have the default theme deactivated.
Please help I am losing my marbles with this.
thank you in advance
regards
Be the first person to like this.
Donna(data66)
Hi
I tried to find something on this but unfortunately I cannot.
I bought a theme, installed it and tried to change some css to use an image (url) instead of hex for a colour. I reverted all back and now, when I use the navigation buttons, certain areas of the site are in the default theme, even though I have the default theme deactivated.
Please help I am losing my marbles with this.
thank you in advance
regards
If you deactivate the default theme, it can cause issues with your theme as most themes are based on default as their parent.
Clear cache from file/cache (leaving index.html) when making changes and in the admincp cache tool as well.
Hi
Thanks.... still no joy...
Great
Now all the user pics have disappeared... would that be because i have cleared the cache????
Donna(data66)
Great
Now all the user pics have disappeared... would that be because i have cleared the cache????
Only if the cache is not working properly. Check folder permissions on cache/
Donna(data66)
You probably need to get customizations from the developer. Otherwise, you'll need to learn the coding from the v3 tutorials as it uses phpFox language and not standard php or smarty.
Only if the cache is not working properly. Check folder permissions on cache/
The file permissions are 755
Donna(data66)
The file permissions are 755
is it filling back up as it should? Did you also clear cache in admincp?
is it filling back up as it should? Did you also clear cache in admincp?
yes and yes... but still no joy... I am getting my host to perform a restore from back up now.
Donna(data66)
yes and yes... but still no joy... I am getting my host to perform a restore from back up now.
It is not normal for a clear cache to have photo issues. Clearing cache is a normal process that is required when making changes on the site. Perhaps some other issue caused the photos to disappear.
It is not normal for a clear cache to have photo issues. Clearing cache is a normal process that is required when making changes on the site. Perhaps some other issue caused the photos to disappear.
maybe.. but i am getting the site restored to when I 1st started messing about with it.. thanks for all the help it is much appreciated