Could we get a complete list of tags for phpfox's bbcodes?
Last update on March 30, 2016 by Donna(data66).
This thread is closed
Be the first person to like this.
Donna(data66)
Thanks for requesting this. I'm asking now so either I can make it or a tech can as the list should be in the code someplace. If they point me to it, I'll make the tutorial today.
Donna(data66)
These are all of the tags I found that worked. If you find others that we need to add to the list of working tags, let us know. https://docs.phpfox.com/display/FOX4MAN/BBCode+List
Thanks
How do I post the list of the tags in a blog so it's visible for others to see it for reference?
Last update on April 12, 2016 by prepperz.
Donna(data66)
How do I post the list of the tags in a blog so it's visible for others to see it for reference?
It should work to wrap them in code tags.
It should work to wrap them in code tags.
I just dropped the whole list in between the code tag. Didn't work... or does this require it to be individually wrapped?
Donna(data66)
I just dropped the whole list in between the code tag. Didn't work... or does this require it to be individually wrapped?
I suggest using pastebin and linking it or doing a screen shot. The only other suggestion is to put spaces between the code tag like [ b ] which disables it being an actual tag. then, before your list, you let folks know to remove the spaces.
I read through the thread, it rather confusing. It there no way we can integrate tinyMCE WYSIWYG of CKeditor into PHPfox it will make a lot of things easier for every one.
Donna(data66)
I read through the thread, it rather confusing. It there no way we can integrate tinyMCE WYSIWYG of CKeditor into PHPfox it will make a lot of things easier for every one.
That would be a different thread but it is already in the feature request area. Please search there for that thread.
I did, I got the needed information. Thank you
I did, I got the needed information. Thank you
Would you mind to share the needed of above information? I don't know whether in V4 has a tiny MCE WYSIWYG app yet or just has a BBcode app only? I have tried BBcode editor but it didn't work at my site even I have removed the Twemoji and clear caches as well. Thanks.
Donna(data66)
Would you mind to share the needed of above information? I don't know whether in V4 has a tiny MCE WYSIWYG app yet or just has a BBcode app only? I have tried BBcode editor but it didn't work at my site even I have removed the Twemoji and clear caches as well. Thanks.
As I said, please open a new thread.