ayhan
Hello,
i want to create a simple taxi order app, the instruction for "creating your own app" is very short and doesn't show all possibilities to create an app i want to do. The app should have 5 input tags, one calendar and one comment tag and submit button. Complete 8 elements. Can somebody tell how to create, with the possibility to view orders in backend? An existing app would help me too.
(I can create the form and the app, but all other steps i don't know, how to go on)
Thanks
Ayhan
Be the first person to like this.
Donna(data66)
Please see the api documents too, also in the developer area.
Please see all of the apps that come with the phpFox download as those will show you how to make apps. Video app, IM Chat app, etc. Use those as a reference.
Are you making this for the store? If so, you need a developer account at the store.
ayhan
Hello Donna,
thanks for reply, okay i will check other apps as reference. For the first i do it for my sites, maybe later if you agree for registration as developer i will do it.
Thanks
Ayhan
ayhan

I didn't find a create button for creating apps in the backend, does some one know if its possible for version 4.6.0 to create apps like in other versions before?

Thanks in advance.

Ayhan

ayhan

Hey, thank you very much!