i get this error when i upload a video more thta 8 mb and i have 200mb in my php ini if i upload a video 5 mb is good but whne i upload a video more that 8 mb i get this error text Upload failed. File is too large. i try all i can to fix this no idea
can you please help
i need 100 mb to upload video thanks
Be the first person to like this.
Robert
i get this error when i upload a video more thta 8 mb and i have 200mb in my php ini if i upload a video 5 mb is good but whne i upload a video more that 8 mb i get this error text Upload failed. File is too large. i try all i can to fix this no idea
can you please help
i need 100 mb to upload video thanks
Please try to change the setting "Max file size (MB)" that you can find at AdminCP - Apps - Videos - User Group Settings
i dont have any app i have this version
Core Version:
3.9.0(build 1)
and i change the File size limit in megabytes. in video and user but is not working
and in this area the Max file size: 8M never change
/index.php?do=/video/add/
Robert
i dont have any app i have this version
Core Version:
3.9.0(build 1)
and i change the File size limit in megabytes. in video and user but is not working
and in this area the Max file size: 8M never change
/index.php?do=/video/add/
Sorry, this is my mistake, I thought you are using php v4+.
For phpFox v3, you can find this user group setting "File size limit in megabytes." at AdminCP - Users - Manage User Groups - Select the user group you want to change the setting - Manage User Settings - Video module.