Recently i purchased Warnings and Infractions from - https://konsort.org/shop/phpfox3/warnings-and-infractions/
Its working fine but all the warning goes to "Legacy Inbox" So no notification receives to member but message delivered to "Legacy Inbox"
I changed my "Legacy Inbox" named to "Warning Inbox". I tried to contact Konsort but unable to do that.
Is there any way to enable Notifications for Legacy Inbox. If i issue a warning , warning goes to legacy inbox and member receive the notification.
Is there any file that i can extract from Phpfox 3.0 so that legacy inbox notification works ...
Thanks
Be the first person to like this.
Donna(data66)
Recently i purchased Warnings and Infractions from - https://konsort.org/shop/phpfox3/warnings-and-infractions/
Its working fine but all the warning goes to "Legacy Inbox" So no notification receives to member but message delivered to "Legacy Inbox"
I changed my "Legacy Inbox" named to "Warning Inbox". I tried to contact Konsort but unable to do that.
Is there any way to enable Notifications for Legacy Inbox. If i issue a warning , warning goes to legacy inbox and member receive the notification.
Is there any file that i can extract from Phpfox 3.0 so that legacy inbox notification works ...
Thanks
If you disable threaded mail it should work fine.
But I want thread mail as well as it will sync with cometchat.
Thanks for help.. You are such a good person.
Is there any other way??
Donna(data66)
But I want thread mail as well as it will sync with cometchat.
Thanks for help.. You are such a good person.
Is there any other way??
You would need a customization as Konsort sends all of their clients for v3 products to my site. They have been since they announced early last year that they would no longer support v3 products. I do know that Ryan said they will be doing v4 stuff at the end of this year once their work load eases up.
Donna(data66)
If you contact Konsort and ask for a customization to make it work, they might price you for it. I don't use threaded mail on my sites as it makes the database too big since they can't be deleted.
Ok thanks... Will contact you on your website..
As Today i am going to purchase CPANEL VPS hosting from phpfox solutions..
Right now i am with tmd hosting, support staff is very good getting help with in 15 mins. I have no problem with them but they lag in phpfox support.
Can you inbox me if you have any discount coupon.
Thanks