Donna(data66)
Please help phpFox win best Social Network Software for the CMS Critic's Awards.
Voting has started Vote here and show how much you love the phpFox script!
Our team has worked very hard, and continues to work hard, to bring you the best script for your websites.
Thank you all for your continued support of our phpFox script!
This thread is closed
Donna(data66)
We've got a blog for this and you can see how to get a discount on a license purchase!
Check Here
Thanks for your votes and participation!
Donna(data66)
Don't forget to vote for phpFox please :)
ComeMore
We voted and will vote!!! PHPFOX BEST OF THE BEST CMS!
Hi Donna,
You may notice you have helped me early last year, Fastcomet is hosting company, they couldn't find the trouble occurred for my site name "silkpath.com.au ", the problem is new users cannot register. could you please help me to sort it out. highly appreciate your support. please don't say no to me I need help..help please.
Avis
avisjay@yahoo.com
Be the first person to like this.
Isabella Jolie
Hi Donna,
You may notice you have helped me early last year, Fastcomet is hosting company, they couldn't find the trouble occurred for my site name "silkpath.com.au ", the problem is new users cannot register. could you please help me to sort it out. highly appreciate your support. please don't say no to me I need help..help please.
Avis
avisjay@yahoo.com
Hi Avis,
Could you please create new thread and submit again your issue so that we can follow it easily. We will try our best to help you if you could give us more information about steps to reproduce and corresponding screenshots. Regards.
ElekTrO
Donna are you still with phpfox?
Donna(data66)
Donna are you still with phpfox?
No I'm not. Raymond and I posted on my ScriptTechs where we went. Hope you are doing well. My forum is at forum.scripttechs.com .