Store Community Support Documentation
QueenMother305
anyone?
Neil
Where's the mobile logo?
Last update on September 30, 1:32 am by Neil.
JohnJr
I am using YouNet theme and V4.4.1 but I did the change in
PF.Site/flavors/bootstrap/flavors/bootstrap.css
.navbar-default .navbar-brand {
min-width: 120px; (removed)
min-width: 190px; (added)
}
I would like to know where I can change the css that it sticks when I upgrade and rebuild the core. Or can I add it to the theme flavor itself and it will always override bootstrap.css
Last update on September 30, 4:24 am by Bryan.
JohnJr
Darn I forgot to put the code in the code bracket...can't edit sorry. Also, seems like a bug the on the mobile version it is so small...maybe it was fixed in a later upgrade. Will post when I upgrade to the newest version 4.4.3 tomorrow.
Brian
@JohnJr, I have edited for you.
Have a nice day.
Donna(data66)
I am using YouNet theme and V4.4.1 but I did the change in
PF.Site/flavors/bootstrap/flavors/bootstrap.css
.navbar-default .navbar-brand {
min-width: 120px; (removed)
min-width: 190px; (added)
}
I would like to know where I can change the css that it sticks when I upgrade and rebuild the core. Or can I add it to the theme flavor itself and it will always override bootstrap.css
Don't ever edit default bootstrap. Our core files for the theme should never be changed. It can and will cause issues.
Put your edits in your own theme's autoload.css. it would be best to put it in a clone of your theme you use, to avoid editing it in case it has updates in the future too.
QueenMother305
Darn I forgot to put the code in the code bracket...can't edit sorry. Also, seems like a bug the on the mobile version it is so small...maybe it was fixed in a later upgrade. Will post when I upgrade to the newest version 4.4.3 tomorrow.
agreed, its way too small & off center from top to bottom.
JohnJr
So if I add
.navbar-default .navbar-brand
and some new css to that and post it to autoload.css in the themes (clone of original or purchased theme) then it will always override the main bootstrap theme.
Donna(data66)
So if I add
.navbar-default .navbar-brand
and some new css to that and post it to autoload.css in the themes (clone of original or purchased theme) then it will always override the main bootstrap theme.
It should. If it doesn't, you can add the !important to it but it is supposed to use the autoload.css and autoload.less files from your theme you set as default. https://docs.phpfox.com/display/FOX4DEVDOC/Themes full details there.

wow talk about digging up an old thread...lol

leave it to phpfox to allow you to uplaod a logo you cannot see and not give an easy way to adjust the size..

Ive had phpfox since 2006 and when they changed everything I think in 2012 we lost all design control unless we are full time programmers...

sad it has so much unused potential for "the rest of us".