Store Community Support Documentation
pjcasanis
Hi,
I recently uploaded to 4.4.3 (from build 4.3.1 - build 2).
Everything seemed to be fine until the removing of old files and missing settings section. I noticed a flashing PHP warning/error message in the removing of files process.
Upon completion to 4.4.3, there is a flashing error message in the 'Toggle Modules' section and then a permanent PHP warning/error message which says:
Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/html/mysite.com/PF.Base/module/.gitignore/install/phpfox.xml.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/html/mysite.com:./:.:/usr/local/share/GeoIP:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/share/pear/:/var/log/httpd/:/tmp:/var/tmp) in /var/www/html/mysite.com/PF.Base/module/admincp/include/service/module/module.class.php on line 134
Another problem I've noticed is that when I try to buy a theme or app from the ACP, then when I click buy with paypal link, I get a blank white screen.
A friend of mine who has PHPFox compared his settings with my settings and he has:
PHP open_basedir:False
And I have this:
PHP open_basedir: True
Could this open_basedir be the issue? I need it turned off?? It's been on for other versions of PHPFox installations and it's not listed a server setting on the PHPFox homepage list of settings.
Thanks for any help.
Paul
Donna(data66)
Hi,
I recently uploaded to 4.4.3 (from build 4.3.1 - build 2).
Everything seemed to be fine until the removing of old files and missing settings section. I noticed a flashing PHP warning/error message in the removing of files process.
Upon completion to 4.4.3, there is a flashing error message in the 'Toggle Modules' section and then a permanent PHP warning/error message which says:
Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/html/mysite.com/PF.Base/module/.gitignore/install/phpfox.xml.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/html/mysite.com:./:.:/usr/local/share/GeoIP:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/share/pear/:/var/log/httpd/:/tmp:/var/tmp) in /var/www/html/mysite.com/PF.Base/module/admincp/include/service/module/module.class.php on line 134
Another problem I've noticed is that when I try to buy a theme or app from the ACP, then when I click buy with paypal link, I get a blank white screen.
A friend of mine who has PHPFox compared his settings with my settings and he has:
PHP open_basedir:False
And I have this:
PHP open_basedir: True
Could this open_basedir be the issue? I need it turned off?? It's been on for other versions of PHPFox installations and it's not listed a server setting on the PHPFox homepage list of settings.
Thanks for any help.
Paul
We have said before to disable that setting as phpFox doesn't work with it. Please do search the forum before posting. :) It will save you a lot of time.
Donna(data66)
Is this resolved? If not, we just released 4.4.3 build 2 today. Please upgrade to that but please ensure the PHP setting mentioned is disabled.
WLongdonStudio
disable what php setting?
Is this resolved? If not, we just released 4.4.3 build 2 today. Please upgrade to that but please ensure the PHP setting mentioned is disabled.
Neil
disable what php setting?
This php configuration: open_basedir