Store Community Support Documentation
pjcasanis
I'm looking to upgrade from 4.4.3 to the new 4.4.3 build 2. The blog says that I don't need to run the full upgrade routine. However, Upgrade Instructions only show the full upgrade routine.
I'm guessing that I just look at the changelog files of this latest version and upload those files only from the install zip but please confirm this is correct before I do this. Alternatively, what are the upgrade instructions for upgrading where the full upgrade routine is not required.
THX
PJ
ScriptTechs
I'm looking to upgrade from 4.4.3 to the new 4.4.3 build 2. The blog says that I don't need to run the full upgrade routine. However, Upgrade Instructions only show the full upgrade routine.
I'm guessing that I just look at the changelog files of this latest version and upload those files only from the install zip but please confirm this is correct before I do this. Alternatively, what are the upgrade instructions for upgrading where the full upgrade routine is not required.
THX
PJ
If you already have 4.4.3 build 1 on the site, then you can do either of these methods:
A. Load just the changed files to the server
B. Load all of the files to the server
Whichever method you choose, you would overwrite the original files.
Clear cache in AdminCP a few times to fully clear it.
If the changelog shows any changes to theme files, be sure to run the Rebuild Bootstrap Core and clear cache.
Please note that the upgrade instructions do say in them how to upgrade if the full routine is not needed. You just need to check again and see the yellow highlighted text there.