Store Community Support Documentation
I don't see any options anywhere on the front-end to do this even though it is enabled on the back-end.
Mikel Coreclark
Hello Lueung
To be able to gift point:
Admincp settings core : ( can members of this user group gift points ) bottom of the page.
then you should go into your Usergroup and set up ??
I think this is correct ..
mikel
Hello Lueung
To be able to gift point:
Admincp settings core : ( can members of this user group gift points ) bottom of the page.
then you should go into your Usergroup and set up ??
I think this is correct ..
mikel
The back-end is already enabled. My question is how do members go about gifting the points they have to someone else? I don't see that anywhere on the front end that would allow a user to gift their points to anyone.
Donna(data66)
The back-end is already enabled. My question is how do members go about gifting the points they have to someone else? I don't see that anywhere on the front end that would allow a user to gift their points to anyone.
They go to their friend's profile and click the drop down arrow and select Gift Points.
Donna(data66)
They go to their friend's profile and click the drop down arrow and select Gift Points.
Tutorial added. https://docs.phpfox.com/display/FOX4MAN/How+to+Give+Points+to+Friends
Thanks Donna. Hmmm... Looks like there's no notification when gifted points are received. Its current function is rudimentary. Need a tracking and notification system, so user can track what was sent and who received what. :)
Donna(data66)
Thanks Donna. Hmmm... Looks like there's no notification when gifted points are received. Its current function is rudimentary. Need a tracking and notification system, so user can track what was sent and who received what. :)
Seek your favorite developer to make something for you or post the feature request. One request per issue raised though but it would be better and faster for a third party dev to make it.
Seek your favorite developer to make something for you or post the feature request. One request per issue raised though but it would be better and faster for a third party dev to make it.
True, but the points system seems to be the most neglected over the years. It needs at least some basic organized functionalities. It also is one of the most under utilized assets that can really make a great social site. PHPfox could definitely give it more attention. Points will be the life force that is central to my website.
Sometimes, it's the smallest things that can have the biggest impact and this is one of them. :) I'll add some feature request for sure.