Store Community Support Documentation
I need
- Sitewide Pagination
- Social Sharing
- Firstname & Lastname
- Import V3 Videos
These are not new. Removed from V3.
Still v4.5 is not compareable to V3. At least lets 4.6 come closer.
I need
- Sitewide Pagination
- Social Sharing
- Firstname & Lastname
- Import V3 Videos
Ability to group menus so that stay on one line.
- Import V3 Videos
Hi Vava,
I could try to do this one. But only for shared videos and not for upload videos. Do you also need it to work for upload videos?
Regards
Hi Vava,
I could try to do this one. But only for shared videos and not for upload videos. Do you also need it to work for upload videos?
Regards
Add fields to events for
1 Dress Code
2 Entry Fee
3 Location ( For Search or Geo Location)
4 Tag Line Heading Promotion Line
Hi Vava,
Regards
I need uploaded videos too.
I need uploaded videos too.
Request a block for liked pics showing all members who liked a pic alongside the pic in column 1 or 3
cespiritual, do you do fix it work on phpfox?
try these guys they are cheaper the phpfox and give excellent service. They know the script well, http://bryzar.com/
Hi,
I don't do core fixes. Only work with my own apps, making custom work over them or creating new ones.
Regards
I need
- Sitewide Pagination
- Social Sharing
- Firstname & Lastname
- Import V3 Videos
I need Sitewide Pagination
I need Sitewide Pagination
They accepted this for 4.5 and also said they are working on it. but its not implemented and removed the feature request saying its not going to be implemented near future.
This was a feature when I paid for the script. now they removed it and saying it won't come back.
They accepted this for 4.5 and also said they are working on it. but its not implemented and removed the feature request saying its not going to be implemented near future.
This was a feature when I paid for the script. now they removed it and saying it won't come back.
If you read the 100th article and press the back button, it moves to the first page.
You need to scroll back to read the 101st article.
It's too uncomfortable.
If you read the 100th article and press the back button, it moves to the first page.
You need to scroll back to read the 101st article.
It's too uncomfortable.
This may work on a small site but on a large site pagination is not the answer. Look at facebook. Maybe grouping posts by year is a better solution. one must remember sites have a lifetime of many years and continuous posting by members. Maybe pagination by month within each year???
This may work on a small site but on a large site pagination is not the answer. Look at facebook. Maybe grouping posts by year is a better solution. one must remember sites have a lifetime of many years and continuous posting by members. Maybe pagination by month within each year???
Showing the content as a modal pop-up may be a better solution.
Showing the content as a modal pop-up may be a better solution.
How will that work with the feed, blogs, going back say 2 or three years.
I need:
1. Affiliate Referral structure and bonus point for referrer. Multilevel referral would be even great.
2. Buying packages of membership for affiliate program.
2. Bonus points to the author per page view for who create content in blog.