Store Community Support Documentation
Hi.
This is just for your information if you buy apps from the store with version 4.5b3
I have just bought "Mail Send Button" from Scheinwelt Media, have been forwarded to paypal to do the payment, after that I was not forwarded back to my site but to store.phpfox.com. I had to go back to my site in AdminCP and click on "Get It" for the app again to install.
Kind Regards,
Mathias
Hi snick3rs,
Thanks for your report. We will check and if it's a bug we will fix and inform you in this thread as soon as possible.
Last update on January 11, 1:31 am by Isabella Jolie.
Hi snick3rs,
We cannot reproduce your issue with the store. After purchasing, it always gets back to the site for installing the products. Can you provide us more detail about this, did you purchase app directly on store or via Admincp on your site?
Via AdminCP on my site. I am not forwarded back to my site.
Hi snick3rs,
We still cannot reproduce it. So, if you meet this issue again, please help us to take some screenshots, this will help us detect the problem more easier.
Thanks.
After clicking on "Back to shop" at Paypal, I am not forwarded back to my site, but to store.phpfox.com. I have attached screenshots.
After clicking on "Back to shop" at Paypal, I am not forwarded back to my site, but to store.phpfox.com. I have attached screenshots.
Hi snick3rs,
Which version of phpFox are you using? We cannot reproduce with the latest (4.5.0b3)?