Store Community Support Documentation
Hi
members have the ability to stop or allow mail notifications. The question I have is that since pages and groups have been separated there is only one option available for groups.
Does this still block pages and groups?
Should a new option not be added for pages for members who may want notifications from pages but not groups?
Hi
members have the ability to stop or allow mail notifications. The question I have is that since pages and groups have been separated there is only one option available for groups.
Does this still block pages and groups?
Should a new option not be added for pages for members who may want notifications from pages but not groups?
Hi one44,
Can you provide us name of the feature you mentioned? Did you talk about Notification Privacy settings of user? If yes, we cannot find any settings for pages/groups in there.
Last update on January 10, 10:52 am by Robert.
Hi one44,
Can you provide us name of the feature you mentioned? Did you talk about Notification Privacy settings of user? If yes, we cannot find any settings for pages/groups in there.
Hi one44,
We have checked and we can confirm with you that phpFox doesn't have any privacy setting name "Group Subscriptions" by default. Did you change the phrase of this setting? We believe that the original name of this setting is "Forum Subscriptions"
Hi one44,
We have checked and we can confirm with you that phpFox doesn't have any privacy setting name "Group Subscriptions" by default. Did you change the phrase of this setting? We believe that the original name of this setting is "Forum Subscriptions"
Yes I must have changed it way back when. But it still does not answer my original question is there a method to stop notifications from both pages and groups when separated on the site. If not can this be a future add.
Yes I must have changed it way back when. But it still does not answer my original question is there a method to stop notifications from both pages and groups when separated on the site. If not can this be a future add.
Hi one44,
We can confirm with you that phpFox doesn't support privacy settings to disable/enable notifications for pages/groups by default. If you want the Score script supports it, kindly post a request at here, we will consider to implement it in the next versions.