Younet are an disgraceful company... they have $700 of my money.. I purchased their mobile apps full package only to discover that it didn't even support phpfox basic features.... this made it useless so I asked for a refund but of course they have a no refund policy.
So I k8nd of just wrote the money off... then decided to start the project up again and they were willing to build the apps, but when I asked them if their apps supported their social store 0lugin, I was told that it doesn't and that I would have to pay $6000+ for me to have them make THIER app compatible with THEIR MOBILE apps? Like really?
So I decided that I would bite the bullet and learn to use Android Studio and build my own. So, I asked if they would be willing to exchange the $700 I paid them for so easy other products, to which their response was that, because I made the original purchase so long ago, that it wasn't possible!!! So now they have $700 of my money and for what?
I'll tell you what they want, they want to give me the apps so they can hold me to ransome to make it compatible with their other apps which should be compatible as standard and then pump me for more money.
To top it off, to I stall the apps, you have to let them do it... they want ftp access to your account, admin login to your site, and admin access to google play appstore accounts... like, I can't do that myself?
This company is absolutely disgusting and I am now down $700. And on top of that they are very sneaky... they delete support threads too... have a look around the net, you will find other people saying the same things, I have seen threads on oxwall where people have said they should be banned.
Bloody disgraceful... ovoid at all costs.
Be the first person to like this.
Social Media
I am using younetco products for a long time. I did not have any problems until this time. I am very pleased with them.
Well
They've contacted me regarding my issue and it seems they are now being very helpful. I think i may have to retract my statement, we'll see how it goes
Well, younet have decided that they will make an exception to 5heir policy and exchange my money for a package which is $899. Which os $199 more than I spent.. I can't complain about 5hat. If they are going to deal with me so favourably and professionally in the future then I have no problem with them and spending more m9ney.
I was thinking they were shades ut they have proved me wrong. They have completely redeemed themselves... well done younet, top job.
vktechnology
It would be good if "Younet mobile App" has this features
1) Owner able to create custom menu on the left hand.
For example owner create "Social Store" menu link
2) When click on "Social Store" menu link "Younet Mobile App" act like web browser and display social store like we view from browser on mobile
3) This idea will support all apps from phpfox, younetco and other third party apps because it viewable by yournet browser
4) When younet have finish Social Store mobile module and owner can delete "Social Store" menu link
ElekTrO
Hi MrP,
We can see your points and would like to share our opinions about them here:
1. We’d like to confirm that our mobile app is supposed to support main features of phpFox and list of supported features is given clearly on our posting of this product. You can refer to following page (under Feature Listing tab):
https://phpfox.younetco.com/v4-apps-mobile-app-ios-and-android.html
2. We do have refund policy: https://phpfox.younetco.com/product-support-refund . As our explanation in our ticket system, we believe that you can see that your case didn’t meet our requirements to issue refund.
3. You still have license of Mobile App and we are willing to build your mobile app if all required info in following article is given
http://knowledgebase.younetco.com/2014/11/14/mobile-application-build-condition/
Otherwise, we can’t proceed building mobile app as some info has to be configured in order to build apps successfully.
4. Social Store app has recently released officially for web site. And we’d like to confirm that our mobile app doesn’t support our Social Store for now. We already noted your feedback and our Product Business team will consider supporting Social Store on mobile app in future upgrade. Anyway, we think that this is not your problem for now as you haven’t purchased our Social Store app yet.
5. About your custom request to support Social Store on mobile app, this isn't small work as our Social Store has a lot of features. Apart from server APIs, all layout on mobile app will need to be redesigned to follow standards of mobile app. We can't reuse the layout of web site to mobile app as you think. Anyway, we'd like to inform that we do gradually upgrade our mobile app to support more and more our phpFox apps in near future. FYI, the next version 4.06 of mobile app will be released in next week. This version is to support our Ultimate Video app and phpFox Chat app. However, if you need to have more features on mobile app in the meantime, we can provide custom work.
6. It isn’t reasonable and fair when saying that we are sneaky when deleting threads and keeping your money for nothing. You can see that we replied to your all tickets on our Client Area system. You still have license of Mobile app and we already confirm clearly that we can proceed building whenever you request.
7. About your exchange request, it is obviously invalid as the Mobile app has been purchased for long time. Except in very special cases, there are no companies on the world easily accepting an exchange request for product purchase 1 year ago.
Hope you can see our points of view. Anyway, we are sorry if we made you disappointed here and hope that we can see your cooperation.
Regards,
YouNetCo
My question is why do I have to repurchase the same apps for the same price that I have already purchase? I can understand if I have to pay for the extended support service so that I can get the update of the apps to install on the latest phpfox.
Well, i have spoken to younet and we have come to an understanding at it seems I will have to retract my statement. they clearly are not a disgrace
Well, Younet are actually very good to do business with, what can I say, i was wrong
Well, i have spoken to younet and we have come to an understanding at it seems I will have to retract my statement. they clearly are not a disgrace
stop bullying
Fox Observer
I Like YounetCo products. All I have on my site is from YounetCo. But the sad part is Mobile App from YounetCo that I have on my site is a bad mistake decision for me. Why? because Since V3 their not use 100% what PhpFox features or module have. That's why my site user's very disappointed of that and they leave. 90% of people like social site using a mobile and not a PC. Even YounetCo Module/App not support of their mobile app (weird right?) and I believe that this is a market strategy. You need to pay a custom work to get all phpfox features on your younetco mobile app. Almost 3 years now, the promise of update of this mobile app is still promise. This YounetCo mobile app is ruin your social media site (believe me) .. I love all products of younet co but this mobile app is the saddest part of my investment.
@YounetCo we are using V4.5 now and we are on 2017 now. You know what I mean.
https://www.appsgeyser.com
https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html
You won't get push notifications with appsgeyser... however, with a few youtube tutorials you'll be able to build ya own with android studio.. am I'm pretty sure a developer won't charge you $$$$ to write a phpfox mod to add push notifications...
As long as your theme is responsive appsgeyser will work fine and every feature will be usable... push notifications ain't really that important anyway as people will get emails telling them they have notifications
Then, when younetco finally update their mobile app/s you can go back to using theirs. Also, appsgeyser have anot app that will allow you to customise the app you build of theirs.
Voicing an opinion and then, changing your opinion is not bullying.
It would be good if "Younet mobile App" has this features
1) Owner able to create custom menu on the left hand.
For example owner create "Social Store" menu link
2) When click on "Social Store" menu link "Younet Mobile App" act like web browser and display social store like we view from browser on mobile
3) This idea will support all apps from phpfox, younetco and other third party apps because it viewable by yournet browser
4) When younet have finish Social Store mobile module and owner can delete "Social Store" menu link
This can be done in Android studio.... http://blog.teamtreehouse.com/add-navigation-drawer-android
one44
Nothing wrong with complaining about perceived bad service and getting it resolved that is customers rights.
Nothing wrong with complaining about perceived bad service and getting it resolved that is customers rights.
Exactly, but it was all a misunderstanding and the issue has been resolved and very nicely on the part of younet so all's well that ends well