Apache 2.4
HTTPS enabled (force and use)
Default and Themed site show:
Already read:
https://community.phpfox.com/forum/thread/56061/enabling-recaptcha-app/
I'm at a loss. Any idea's?
Robert
Hi FroztIko,
We cannot reproduce it on our testing sites with the latest version? Did you double check on your reCaptcha keys information.
FroztIkon
Not to be nit picky, which captcha app is the right one? Cause I have a captcha core app and a recaptcha core app.
FroztIkon
Not to be nit picky, which captcha app is the right one? Cause I have a captcha core app and a recaptcha core app.
I have tripled checked the keys. I've even reset the keys on google.
Robert
Hi FroztIkon,
Please use "captcha" core app, it supports 3 captcha type: default, reCaptcha, QR code. The reCaptcha app is deprecated and will be removed from Core soon.

Hi FroztIkon, Please use "captcha" core app, it supports 3 captcha type: default, reCaptcha, QR code. The reCaptcha app is deprecated and will be removed from Core soon.

Neither my Captcha nor my Recaptcha works. 

My Captcha worked once, then I turned it off.   Later, I used invisible captcha but new users wasn't able to sign up.  they were getting a error like the attached picture.   Since then, I tried captcha, and recaptcha several times, I've deleted my keys from google and created new keys.  I still cannot get the captcha or recaptcha picture to show up.  

I am running 4.6.0

PHP Version   7.1.14

MySQL Version  5.6.38

Neither my Captcha nor my Recaptcha works. 

My Captcha worked once, then I turned it off.   Later, I used invisible captcha but new users wasn't able to sign up.  they were getting a error like the attached picture.   Since then, I tried captcha, and recaptcha several times, I've deleted my keys from google and created new keys.  I still cannot get the captcha or recaptcha picture to show up.  

I am running 4.6.0

PHP Version   7.1.14

MySQL Version  5.6.38

Captcha Failed, Please try again

Robert

Hi imaginat,

We cannot reproduce the issue on our testing sites but we can check your site for you, if you would submit a ticket.

Hi imaginat,

We cannot reproduce the issue on our testing sites but we can check your site for you, if you would submit a ticket.

Fixed.  Dont know what happened,  Had to submit a ticket.

Thanks Robert and everyone involved.!