Store Community Support Documentation
Option to Disable/Enable Country instead of deleting them.
IF Disabled or Locked for one country only. EX: USA
*Location selection is for States or Provinces only.
-Let's say I want the members of my site for one country only. If choose in cPanel is USA. In registration or any other module USA as country will not show instead States will show or Provinces for other countries that's of course we have to add.
As Normal, IF Enabled - All countries are available for the location selection.
1 Liked
 likes this.
As Normal, IF Enabled - All countries are available for the location selection.
- Option to select one country as default: Ex: US Selected
IF US is selected: In registration or marketplace US should be selected by default.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi Bong B,
Thanks for your feedback. We will put them to our pooling features list and consider to implement in the future.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Thanks Robert, hopefully in the next version release.
Not only one country, there should be option to select which countries need to be enabled. list all the countries in a box with All option. double clicking one country move it into other box. If All is clicked all the countries are moved to the enabled countries box.
1 Liked
 likes this.

Hi Bong B, Thanks for your feedback. We will put them to our pooling features list and consider to implement in the future.

Hi Robert,

Any plans on this feature?  Thanks

What I did was go into the database and delete all the other countries except US.  Then I went into the user table and set default for country as US.  Seems to work fine now :)

What I did was go into the database and delete all the other countries except US.  Then I went into the user table and set default for country as US.  Seems to work fine now :)

Hi JohnJr,

Thanks for the info but I cannot find the user table. Is there any link? 

the table is called "phpfox_user" and the field name is "country_iso" and change default from "NULL" to "US"