Store Community Support Documentation
xdkplus.com is no longer exist.
xdkplus.com is no longer exist.
But still selling there apps?
1 Liked
 likes this.
But still selling there apps?
Yahh. They have still apps. I try to contact them via email regarding to some apps that I need but I never receive a response from them.
Hi all,
Thanks for your report. We will try to contact with him. We will also update the status here as soon as we get response from him.
@Robert Thank You So much
Hi all,
We have tried to contact with the developer but we haven't received any responses from him in 3 weeks. So, we have decided to deny all apps belonged to him temporality until the developer actives again.
Regards.
1 Liked
 likes this.

Hi all, We have tried to contact with the developer but we haven't received any responses from him in 3 weeks. So, we have decided to deny all apps belonged to him temporality until the developer actives again. Regards.

robert please reactivate their apps for those of us who paid for them! i have a 2 liscences for elegant profile block but cannot re-install it because you deactivated them. i think many other customers have liscences to their products. while i understand you preventing future sales of their products you should not deny the ability to access them for those of us who paid.

robert please reactivate their apps for those of us who paid for them! i have a 2 liscences for elegant profile block but cannot re-install it because you deactivated them. i think many other customers have liscences to their products. while i understand you preventing future sales of their products you should not deny the ability to access them for those of us who paid.

Hi! Each application module requires constant updating and possible revision. And if not, then it may have a negative impact on the site. The application can easily break the website.....

Recommendations - No. 1 to Contact the developer of this module.

If this is not possible, then No.

2 to Ask another developer to finalize, to finish this module for the required version of PHPFOX.

Note: Remember that we almost won the CMS Critic Awards.... Almost came in first place, they lacked a few votes.... Next time will definitely take first place! And the modules which cannot be upgraded - just destroy us...... Thank you!

i do not recommend to use apps from developers that are not longer active after upgrading the core script or find a developer to get the apps up to date. dont you have a backup of your apps or sites?

1 Liked
 likes this.

I do have experience like yours but we need to move forward.

2 Liked
and  like this