In Pages there are many menus such as Home, Event, Discussion, etc. I want to hide "discussion" and "event".
In "add" mode I use plugin to rewrite the "aMenus" variable. How can I do that in "view" mode?
Thanks.
Be the first person to like this.
Rune
Can this be done in groups? How?
i crate a php file here public_html/PF.Base/module/pages/include/plugin/pages.service_pages_getmenu.php then i add the code you say but is not working "){ foreach($aNewMenus as $iKey = $iVal){ if($iVal['landing']=='' || $iVal['landing']=='info' || $iVal['landing']=='photo'){ $aMenus[$iCounto] = $iVal; $iCounto++; } } }else{ // other than type_id=1, will show full menu. $aMenus = $aNewMenus; } ? }
You have to modify the code to fit your need. Paste your code here and let see what is wrong.
Can this be done in groups? How?
How do you want it work? If you are more specific, Maybe I can help.
Rune
How do you want it work? If you are more specific, Maybe I can help.
In groups there are many menus such as Home, Event, Discussion, etc. like pages..
I want to hide some menus in groups. Can this be done in groups?
In groups there are many menus such as Home, Event, Discussion, etc. like pages.. I want to hide some menus in groups. Can this be done in groups?
$iVal){ if($iVal['landing']=='' || $iVal['landing']=='info' || $iVal['landing']=='photo'){ $aMenus[$iCounto] = $iVal; $iCounto++; } } }else{ $aMenus = $aNewMenus; } ?
Rune
In the module pages there is a folder for the plugin, but I can not find the module for groups. Where should this code be uploaded to...?
Rune
$iVal){ if($iVal['landing']=='' || $iVal['landing']=='info' || $iVal['landing']=='photo'){ $aMenus[$iCounto] = $iVal; $iCounto++; } } }else{ $aMenus = $aNewMenus; } ?
I understand this php code should be in the plugin folder in: public_html/PF.Base/module/pages/include/plugin/pages.service_pages_getmenu.php The php code shows hidden menu in groups and normal menu in pages. I want to hide some of the menu buttons in both groups and pages, how is this done?
In the module pages there is a folder for the plugin, but I can not find the module for groups. Where should this code be uploaded to...?
Upload it in PAGES module's plugin folder. Group is using PAGES MODULE, the different is :
PAGES = item_type = 0
GROUP = item_type = 1
I understand this php code should be in the plugin folder in: public_html/PF.Base/module/pages/include/plugin/pages.service_pages_getmenu.php
The php code shows hidden menu in groups and normal menu in pages. I want to hide some of the menu buttons in both groups and pages, how is this done?
Can you be more specific? What menu do you want to show each in PAGES and GROUP?
Rune
Can you be more specific? What menu do you want to show each in PAGES and GROUP?
Example in groups:
- Home
- Events
- Discussion
- Videos
Sample in Pages
- Home
- Info
- Pictures
Different menus in pages and groups..
thanks Koern work fine thanks again
Example in groups: - Home - Events - Discussion - Videos Sample in Pages - Home - Info - Pictures Different menus in pages and groups..
Below script will solve your problem. $iVal){ if($iVal['landing']=='' || $iVal['landing']=='event' || $iVal['landing']=='forum' || $iVal['landing']=='video') { $aMenus[$iCounto] = $iVal; $iCounto++; } } }else{ //item_type='0', for categories of PAGES foreach($aNewMenus as $iKey = $iVal){ if($iVal['landing']=='' || $iVal['landing']=='info' || $iVal['landing']=='photo') { $aMenus[$iCounto] = $iVal; $iCounto++; } } } ?
thanks Koern work fine thanks again
I am glad if it solves your problem.
Rune
Below script will solve your problem. $iVal){ if($iVal['landing']=='' || $iVal['landing']=='event' || $iVal['landing']=='forum' || $iVal['landing']=='video') { $aMenus[$iCounto] = $iVal; $iCounto++; } } }else{ //item_type='0', for categories of PAGES foreach($aNewMenus as $iKey = $iVal){ if($iVal['landing']=='' || $iVal['landing']=='info' || $iVal['landing']=='photo') { $aMenus[$iCounto] = $iVal; $iCounto++; } } } ?
Thank you very much Koern, this worked excellent :)
Thank you very much Koern, this worked excellent :)
Glad it works.