Bong B
Let say user's location is "USA" available default content to show will be are located to USA. I use "Default" content to show instead of "Locked" so the users has the option to select other location instead of USA only.
Example like: Other users in USA, Marketplace, Events, Forums etc..
Scenario: I selected my location as USA then I clicked on members tab then this will be filtered on for all members in USA as default then I can select other country if I want to. The same will apply to Marketplace & Events.
AS Site Admin I can:
ON/OFF filter content by country
Will applied to:
ON/OFF Members
ON/OFF Marketplace
ON/OFF Events
Be the first person to like this.
Vivian
Let say user's location is "USA" available default content to show will be are located to USA. I use "Default" content to show instead of "Locked" so the users has the option to select other location instead of USA only.
Example like: Other users in USA, Marketplace, Events, Forums etc..
Scenario: I selected my location as USA then I clicked on members tab then this will be filtered on for all members in USA as default then I can select other country if I want to. The same will apply to Marketplace & Events.
AS Site Admin I can:
ON/OFF filter content by country
Will applied to:
ON/OFF Members
ON/OFF Marketplace
ON/OFF Events
Hi Bong B,
Thanks for your suggestion, our developer team had discussed, but this is advanced feature so we can not include in core features. I hope you have more ideas for phpFox platform.
Many thanks
Be the first person to like this.