websistema2013
Prompt in what a problem? I set up AddThis - but its icons do not appear. Maybe I did something wrong? Thank you in advance.
Be the first person to like this.
Robert
Hi websistema,
Did you check the feature with the phpFox Video apps? Currently, we just only apply it with video app but for your information, it will be applied it for all core apps when we porting them to stand-alone apps.
Detail information for Addthis Integration feature you can find here.
Thanks for your concern.
websistema2013
Hi websistema,
Did you check the feature with the phpFox Video apps? Currently, we just only apply it with video app but for your information, it will be applied it for all core apps when we porting them to stand-alone apps.
Detail information for Addthis Integration feature you can find here.
Thanks for your concern.
Robert, thank you for the information. I do not use Video apps. I just wanted to install the Addthis buttons on the main page of the website and on the news feed. I will look for another solution. Sincerely, Robert.

any word on this?
Whose idea ws it to initially only include it with videos?

is it sitewide yet because I cannot see it as a component to add to my new block, already setup the settings of adding addthis pubID and inline coding.

If this is NOW finally sitewide please update the DOCS here:
https://docs.phpfox.com/display/FOX4MAN/Addthis+Integration

Last update on July 25, 2021 by CryoWebToken.
Vinny

Hi  CryoWebToken,

Currently, AddThis is applied for all almost the core apps like photos, events, blogs, polls, quizzes,..etc

Regarding to the outdated document, thank you so much for your remind, we will finish modify our doc soonest.

Regards,

Vinny.