Store Community Support Documentation
Adding / sharing youtube video no longer works properly in v4.5.3
youtube has changed some code so the video app has to be modified. i think that neil has answered that question some days ago.
1 Liked
 likes this.
youtube has changed some code so the video app has to be modified. i think that neil has answered that question some days ago.
Yes, I read that. However, I checked the youtube videos using v4.4.3(build 2) and V4.5.2 works fine which doesn't seem to support the statement. See screenshot.
V4.5.3 does not work properly.
Attachments
v4.4.3.b2.png (248.63 kb, 10 Views)
on my site with 4.5.2 it also works normal... have not tested the video on 4.5.3 yet.
Yes, I read that. However, I checked the youtube videos using v4.4.3(build 2) and V4.5.2 works fine which doesn't seem to support the statement. See screenshot.
V4.5.3 does not work properly.
Hi Prepperz,
As I test, this issue does not work both on 4.5.2 and 4.5.3. We get title and description base on meta data, but with new youtube site, these values do not available.
Regards.

any update on this? i cant import youtube videos at all. i add the link and nothing happens.

any update on this? i cant import youtube videos at all. i add the link and nothing happens.

Hi QueenMother305,

This issue is reported here and we fixed it in 4.6.0. Please be patient and wait 4.6.0 release. Thanks!

Regards.

1 Liked
 likes this.