Store Community Support Documentation
Having issues sorting through this - there was a problem I couldn't figure out upgrading from 4.4.2 to 4.5.3 which kepted redirecting me to ("upgrade taking place... - see attachment"),Capturea.PNG
so after several tries trying the final steps for upgrading and it not working I decided to manually replace files and folders even manually replace 4.4.2 to 4.5.3 so that it could reflect it when searched upon via system overview.
The upgrade appears to have taken hold but it has it's errors the /admincp/ page is blank showing only the sidebar and the profile (user) page (see attachment)
Capture1.PNG
[Note: The steps were followed as per upgrading documentation - attempts at debugging via /PF.Base/tools/debug.php leads to 500 error pages no matter what link on the site it leads to - These issues appear the same on three different browsers I.E., Chrome, and Firefox - on a dedicated windows os - and have searched seeking similar issues and solutions to no avail. ]
Try to remove your cache /PF.Base/file/cache/
Have tried that and have done it again to no avail..
Try to remove your cache /PF.Base/file/cache/
hi carlos, if you need service for your site just leave me a pm.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Having issues sorting through this - there was a problem I couldn't figure out upgrading from 4.4.2 to 4.5.3 which kepted redirecting me to ("upgrade taking place... - see attachment"),
so after several tries trying the final steps for upgrading and it not working I decided to manually replace files and folders even manually replace 4.4.2 to 4.5.3 so that it could reflect it when searched upon via system overview.
The upgrade appears to have taken hold but it has it's errors the /admincp/ page is blank showing only the sidebar and the profile (user) page (see attachment)
[Note: The steps were followed as per upgrading documentation - attempts at debugging via /PF.Base/tools/debug.php leads to 500 error pages no matter what link on the site it leads to - These issues appear the same on three different browsers I.E., Chrome, and Firefox - on a dedicated windows os - and have searched seeking similar issues and solutions to no avail. ]
Hi Carlos,
Did you follow this tutorial to upgrade your site?
Regards.
Thanks.. I think the problem stemmed from using of the web upgrader url instead of simply doing the Final Steps during the upgrade from phpFox 4.5.2 to 4.5.3 which were all done afterwards - and if that is the case how would one resolve this?
Hi Carlos,
Did you follow this tutorial to upgrade your site?
Regards.
Thanks.. I think the problem stemmed from using of the web upgrader url instead of simply doing the Final Steps during the upgrade from phpFox 4.5.2 to 4.5.3 which were all done afterwards - and if that is the case how would one resolve this?
Hi Carlos,
I can't completely understand you, could you explain again for me, thanks!
Regards.