Store Community Support Documentation
I try to enable ffmpeg with no succes i have condact my host and ask them for the path and if ffmpeg is instaled correct, they answered yes..
i use the path they give me i enable upload videos i select the ffmpeg option but still..
In Videos app (FFMPEG Video Utilities) optiosn i have this message....
FFMPEG is not configured or FFMPEG path is not correct. Please try again!
i am not sure if this can be my problem.....
I have setup CDN servers with phpFox to be hosted on the same HTTPS server as my site.
Can someone help me please :)
I try to enable ffmpeg with no succes i have condact my host and ask them for the path and if ffmpeg is instaled correct, they answered yes..
i use the path they give me i enable upload videos i select the ffmpeg option but still..
In Videos app (FFMPEG Video Utilities) optiosn i have this message....
FFMPEG is not configured or FFMPEG path is not correct. Please try again!
i am not sure if this can be my problem.....
I have setup CDN servers with phpFox to be hosted on the same HTTPS server as my site.
Can someone help me please :)
@HellasCosmos if you are using a shared hosting with cpanel you can check your server php info if your server already have ffmpeg but if you believe that the path you insert on your video setting is the same exactly from yout hosting provider it's mean there is no ffmpeg installed on your server.
Just Advice for y'all. If you are willing to run a video upload on your website please use a minimum vps server with cdn. CDN server doesn't need a ffmpeg. Ffmpeg must be installed on your root server.
2 Liked
and  like this
Hi TropKillaz and thank you for the respond.
Yes you you were right the ffmpeg it was not installed but is ok now.
As far as vps server with cdn, this is my plan for the future.. :)
Thank you for the Advice :)
3 Liked
,  and 1 other person likes this.
Hi TropKillaz and thank you for the respond.
Yes you you were right the ffmpeg it was not installed but is ok now.
As far as vps server with cdn, this is my plan for the future.. :)
Thank you for the Advice :)
You're welcome @HellasCosmos PhpFox + PhpFox CDN + VPS/Dedicated + Redis = Awsome Social Media Site
3 Liked
,  and 1 other person likes this.