Store Community Support Documentation
I upgraded from 4.4.1 build 2 (I believe) to 4.5.3. I am running php 5.6. It went through the full upgrade and said complete. Now I'm getting this error when I click on any link: "No input file specified". and there is no links to the admin section showing on the one page that do show up. Can someone help me? I tried reinstalling it twice. but it wouldn't let me go through the upgrade process no more than that one time I guess because it's already upgraded.
1 Liked
 likes this.
I upgraded from 4.4.1 build 2 (I believe) to 4.5.3. I am running php 5.6. It went through the full upgrade and said complete. Now I'm getting this error when I click on any link: "No input file specified". and there is no links to the admin section showing on the one page that do show up. Can someone help me? I tried reinstalling it twice. but it wouldn't let me go through the upgrade process no more than that one time I guess because it's already upgraded.
1. disable all 3rd party app
2. rebuild core theme
3. Remove files no longer used
4. Find Missing Settings
5. Clear Cache
I can't access my admin section. is there a way to gain access to the admin section?
I can't access my admin section. is there a way to gain access to the admin section?
Could you please try to make permission 0777 your PF.Base, PF.Site, PF.Src with subfolder and delete all the files on cache folder
Ok, before you responded the first time, I tried reverting back to php5.4 and reinstalling 4.5.2, that didn't work so I reinstalled php 5.6 and reinstalled phpfox 4.5.3 now I'm just getting a blank page. I just made all three folders 777 and still just a blank page. no errors showing just blank
Hi Imaginat,
Are you using nginx server? Are you follow this tutorial to set up your server? It might be your nginx configurations are not correct.
If you are using apache, please remove or rename file .htaccess then try again.
Regards,
Neil.
Last update on September 14, 2:17 am by Neil.
I'll try that in a little bit, I'm backing up the site right now. Thank you.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Ok, I tried deleting everything out of cache and I started getting the "No input file specified" error again. I deleted .htaccess and nothing happened. Still getting the "No input file specified" error
Also I use Godaddy Linux shared server. Been running smooth up until this upgrade
Also, I use Godaddy Linux shared server. Been running smooth up until this upgrade
I understand. I was running two phpfox sites for two different companies on two different servers and they were running fine until the upgrade. Neither upgrade worked. Can't even revert to the old versions. Support just says pay us and doesn't answer simple questions.
So now I have two down sites, and two upset site owners. Just as I'd convinced them to make a major commitment and upgrade to phpFox. Looks like my reputation went down the tubes with the new "upgrade".
1 Liked
 likes this.
I understand. I was running two phpfox sites for two different companies on two different servers and they were running fine until the upgrade. Neither upgrade worked. Can't even revert to the old versions. Support just says pay us and doesn't answer simple questions.
So now I have two down sites, and two upset site owners. Just as I'd convinced them to make a major commitment and upgrade to phpFox. Looks like my reputation went down the tubes with the new "upgrade".
Yea, I tried to revert to a older version as well and no luck. Now I'm just trying to see if anyone else can help.
Yea, I tried to revert to a older version as well and no luck. Now I'm just trying to see if anyone else can help.
I see that It is difficult to figure out its root cause. I think you should submit ticket for assistance.
1 Liked
 likes this.