Store Community Support Documentation

Hello i would like to know if i was to buy an app today and sometime in the future that developer leaves or anything and phpfox disables that app and stops selling it will i not be able to continue using that app on my site? or will the app continue to work even if i upgrade phpfox or have to do a reinstall?

1 Liked
 likes this.

Hello i would like to know if i was to buy an app today and sometime in the future that developer leaves or anything and phpfox disables that app and stops selling it will i not be able to continue using that app on my site? or will the app continue to work even if i upgrade phpfox or have to do a reinstall?

And in General - If the fear of wolves in the woods do not go ))) or -

if to be afraid of difficulties and dangerous consequences, and you should not start any business)))))

you are able to use the app even when it is deleted from the store. if there comes an upgrade from phpfox it is possible that the app does not work anymore. it depends on what the app is doing. most of the time there are only small changes so you can search for a developer in this forum or the store to fix issues after upgrades.

1 Liked
 likes this.