Stoosh

I can find some of the email templates that are sent out from the software, but where/how do I find all the email templates so that I can sit down and focus on editing them all?

Be the first person to like this.
Neil

I can find some of the email templates that are sent out from the software, but where/how do I find all the email templates so that I can sit down and focus on editing them all?

Unfortunately Stoosh, phpFox does not support email template. However, phpFox supports phrase for email. If you know exactly the phrase, you can add email template by edit that phrase (you must design the template on your own).

Regards.

Be the first person to like this.
Stoosh

Unfortunately Stoosh, phpFox does not support email template. However, phpFox supports phrase for email. If you know exactly the phrase, you can add email template by edit that phrase (you must design the template on your own).

Regards.

Thanks Neil for your reply.

Ok, what I would like to know is... What phases are in all the emails that are sent out so that I can find them to edit. If I don't know all the relevant phrases I won't be able to find the emails and may miss some out altogether.

Thanks again.

Brendan

This would be a really helpful list for all to have. I have just installed FoxExperts email templates but now need to edit the phrases that auto populate emails sent out by the site. Most of the phrases it seems are very basic and need changing. I'd be suprised if many sites stick to the defaults.

Brendan

I have asked FoxExperts and the reply thay gave me was to do this:

Try to search (in language phrases)  {full_name} in phrases and you’ll find most of them. Also you may try {title}.

Stoosh

I have asked FoxExperts and the reply thay gave me was to do this:

Try to search (in language phrases)  {full_name} in phrases and you’ll find most of them. Also you may try {title}.

Thanks Brendan, much appreciated.

JohnJr

It would be nice in the documentation if it did at least list the emails sent out by the system and for what reason.

Last update on February 9, 2021 by JohnJr.
Brendan

I have asked in the Tutorials section for a tutorial to be made and a proper list gathered.

It can be found here

Spaninet

Regards.

When are you going to support Email Templates? We already are in June of 2018 and still don't support this basic feature

Mohammed Alex

Really annoying to have to search email templates in 2019 among all the disorganized phrases of the system...this concept of phrase COULD be good if it was properly executed. In the meantime, at least add SECTIONS to organize the phrase admin section in order to retrieve informations properly.

natalino castro

im asking here https://community.phpfox.com/forum/thread/57539/languages/

but nothing happen

YouNetCo

As I also do not find it on phpFox v4.7.2

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo