Store Community Support Documentation

This is an idea, i am running the site as with admin aproveing content. when i aproved the content they can edit the content to anything.

is there anyway i can make it like , if user edit there content admin has to aprove again.

plz give me an aidea.thanks

is there anyone to reply this ?

JohnJr

Good question!!!!

Under the group settings you could set it up so they are not allowed to edit their own comments, but they can delete the comment.  That way if they goof up they can just deleted it but if they repost the comment it will have to be  approved...maybe that might help?  But maybe phpfox can come up with something better :)

Good question!!!!

Under the group settings you could set it up so they are not allowed to edit their own comments, but they can delete the comment.  That way if they goof up they can just deleted it but if they repost the comment it will have to be  approved...maybe that might help?  But maybe phpfox can come up with something better :)

thanks, but i am talking about the listings, blog, video discriptions ... ?

JohnJr

Would that not be under the comment apps.  Sorry I never turned it off so I really don't know if the comments app affect comments under your list.

Robert

Hi mtv,

We will put your request to our pooling list and re-analyze this feature in the future. 

Thanks for your feedback, we will notice the status as soon as we have the detail plan for it.