Store Community Support Documentation
Rune

Not possible to edit Marketplace Meta Description and Marketplace Meta Keywords.

Marketplace Meta Description ( Click here link does not work)

Meta description added to pages related to the Marketplace app. Click here to edit meta description.

Marketplace Meta Keywords ( Click here link does not work)

Meta keywords that will be displayed on sections related to the Marketplace app. Click here to edit meta keywords.

Paul Kellow

The "Click here" link should direct you to Edit Phrase page. Maybe those phrases are missing on your site. You can try to search following phrases  "marketplace_meta_description" or "marketplace_meta_keywords" in AdminCP > Globalization > Phrases page.

Rune

The "Click here" link should direct you to Edit Phrase page. Maybe those phrases are missing on your site. You can try to search following phrases  "marketplace_meta_description" or "marketplace_meta_keywords" in AdminCP > Globalization > Phrases page.

The "Click Here" link only opens admincp in new tab.

Have tested this on fresh installation of 4.6.0 on my dev website
So nothing is missing on my site and dev site.

Rune

Ok, this has to do with language and the language you use. There has been something wrong there after updating. I fix this :)

JohnJr

I just tried it on my fresh install and when you click on it, it opens a new tab and says page not found...The page you are looking for cannot be found.  Does it on both meta links.

JohnJr

Also since we are on the subject of this specific meta keyword link in the apps section.

You also forget to add those two lines/ links for the:

Blog App

Photo App

Quizzes App

Robert

Hi all,

We can confirm with you that this is a bug of core apps. We will release the patchs to fixed it as soon as possible.

Thanks for your report and sorry about this inconvenience.

Robert

Hi all,

We have released a patch of Marketplace app (4.6.1) to fix this issue. Please help us to verify it.

Rune

Hi all,

We have released a patch of Marketplace app (4.6.1) to fix this issue. Please help us to verify it.

Sorry, Marketplace Meta Description and Marketplace Meta Keywords still do not work after update.

Opens only adminCP when link is clicked.

Fixed - Marketplace SEO phrases open when link clicked - Can edit

Rune

Can edit demo site with fresh installation of 4.6.0 Here it works. But does not work on the live website that has been updated to 4.6.0