Brendan

I have searched the forum and can only find things that relate to previous versions. I know there was a mod but I can't find it now (phpfoxguru)

What I need is to dispaly the output of a checkbox on profile and profile edit but it is long and display's horrible in 1 colum. I want to display it in 3 colums.

Anyone have a tutorial of how to do this or a link to app as I can't find anything in the app marketplace.

Thanks heaps

Be the first person to like this.
Kibcode

i am not sure if this is what you want:

@media screen and (min-width:767px){
.custom_block_form_checkbox {
display:inline-block !important;
width:33.33333333%;
}
}

add this to your templates css.

Last update on February 4, 2018 by Kibcode.
Brendan

Thanks heaps for that. Does it matter where in the CSS I would I add that? I am using the default Material template.

Also do I need to change anything in any template related php files?

Brendan

I have added that underneath the block section as follows, but it is now only showing 2 colums instead of 3

//Custom Blocks

@media screen and (min-width:767px){

.custom_block_form_checkbox {

display:inline-block !important;width:33.33333333%;

}

}

Kibcode

please add a screenshot. i do not exactly know what you need.

Brendan

Here is what is showing on the profile edit page. I want the 2 columns to be 3 and not 2 under the heading Into's.

Also on the profile page, this block is not showing at all no matter what block I set it to display in 

Brendan

This is a screenshot of the Block settings

Brendan

This block has been setup using the custom field setting rather than creating a block. Not sure if that makes any difference?

Brendan

I have added code to httpdocs / PF.Base / module / user / template / default / controller / profile.html.php

It seems that the changes are not displaying. I have tried server reboot and even changing the version of php that my domain is running on through the Plesk controlk panel. Nothing seems to be making any difference to anything.

I have cleared cache even logged out and back in and still no changes made to the data being displayed as shown in the images above it still looks the same as that.

Anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing the css and file edits to not showw?

Brendan

Maybe I need to edit the block controller (if that is possible) as it outputs to a popoulated text box. Maybe I have too many options and the code can't handle it so displays it the best way it thinks?

Maybe I need to edit other files?

Still don't understand wht the CSS code supplied above only seems to have any effect on the edit profile page or why it only displays 2 columns instead of 3?