Store Community Support Documentation

I've noticed something very strange is happening. The phpfox default logo is radomly appearing instead of the site logo. Nothing was change and the theme has not been switched. I cleared the cache and the issue went away.

Why is this happining?  

Last update on February 19, 4:59 pm by prepperz.
JohnJr

Maybe...don't know.  I do know that once I change this to my logo I did not see it show up anymore and I could not find it in view source code anymore with a browser.

So I had a bit of time today and I believe a tracked down the issue. The script is loading the image file from the following location. https://www.yoursite.com/PF.Base/theme/frontend/default/style/default/image//layout/phpfox_bootstraptemplate_logo.png

So when the issue manifest itself, it does not load the theme that you've set as default, but load phpfox bootsrap default instead. Also notice the double forward slash in "image//layout"

Once you clear the cache the problem seems to go away for a little while, but then it comes up again sooner or later. 

JohnJr

Good find...going to check that out today :)

This issue is worse than I've initally thought. When the issue comes up it makes apps such as ckeditor and others unavailable. Thiis will functionally cripple the users in mid session.

I've added this here to the github: https://github.com/PHPfox-Official/phpfox-v4-issues/issues/2199

Last update on March 10, 6:17 am by prepperz.
Fox Observer

UP!

Fox Observer

Up!

Robert

Hi all,

After spend time to investigate, finally we have found the issue. We can confirm with you that it's a bug of the Core script. We will fix it in the next patch of phpFox 4.6.1.

Thanks for your report and sorry about this inconvenience.

Last update on March 13, 3:04 am by Robert.
Fox Observer

UP! This issue is continuesly skipping. This problem is not on the list of fixing bug PHPFOX 4.6.1 I create a ticket and bug issue on the github page but this issue is going playing. This is a free advertisement override on our branding removal.

Last update on March 29, 6:18 pm by Fox Observer.
Robert

Hi all,

We have fixed this issue on phpFox core 4.6.1. Please help us to check it again.

Fox Observer

Hi all,

We have fixed this issue on phpFox core 4.6.1. Please help us to check it again.

This issue is still exist on 4.6.1 :(

Fox Observer

UP!

Neil

Could you give us detail steps to reproduce. Thanks!

Rune

Default PHPfox fav icon appears instead of site fav icon after delete Caches. I use 4.6.1b2 and Material them. This error was there also before updating to 4.6.1b2 and is still there! When I delete caches, phpfox icon appears and the website will be blank. After updating the browser, the website is normal. This happens every time i delete site caches.

Attachments
error_icon.png 299.65 Kb . 22 Views
Last update on May 28, 11:30 am by Rune.
Neil

Default PHPfox fav icon appears instead of site fav icon after delete Caches. I use 4.6.1b2 and Material them. This error was there also before updating to 4.6.1b2 and is still there! When I delete caches, phpfox icon appears and the website will be blank. After updating the browser, the website is normal. This happens every time i delete site caches.

I am still not reproduce in this case. Could you submit a ticket here, we will fix for you if this is a issue of core.

Regards.

Rune

Can look like phpfox favicon.ico being sourced from /PF.Base/theme/frontend/default/style/default/image/favicon.ico when site caches are deleted..

Last update on May 29, 11:10 am by Rune.