Store Community Support Documentation

I see there is some changes in younet apps . But there's apps me and many other users have paid hundreds of dollars. Like user connection that is now free and not supported and updated anymore. Shouldn't we at least get a refund?  and   apps we paid for like advanced photo that is no longer available to download what is going on? 

JohnJr

Just wondering did you ever get your money back from Microsoft when stopped supporting windows 3.1, windows 95, windows 98, windows, windows xp, windows Vista, windows me.......and it goes on.

Just wondering....

And who told you that I even use windows? And by the way if I ever was using windows as my OS. I would be using that for years not just a few months and windows did not pull back apps and updates on many apps i and many others paid for..so what is your point . Are you that smart or do you even use your head before you comment? 

Rune

Just wondering did you ever get your money back from Microsoft when stopped supporting windows 3.1, windows 95, windows 98, windows, windows xp, windows Vista, windows me.......and it goes on.

Just wondering....

Childish reply to a serious post ;) What has a multi-large company like Microsoft with this to do?

JohnJr

Sorry...maybe you did not get the concept.  All software become obsolete and none of them...none of them refund you money.  Now I will have to admit I got pretty mad when ceofox shut down their business and I had many of their addons from them.  But ceofox had in their software that you were unable to use it once they closed down there server as it would contact there server for verification.  At least YouNet is still letting you use the software for 4.5.3 and prior and even given it away for free.  I know it not a perfect world but it could be worst.  Also it did state if you purchase it this year then you could get an exchange for one of their other products.

Now the only issue I see is that the beta version of 4.6 was released on 12/12/17 and according to YouNetCo email to all their customers on 1/4/18 indicated this...and their words may have encourage owners to upgrade their product and wait for all the releases.  In my opinion only and I would still lose as I purchased a few of their products over a year ago but they should do the exchange back to 12/12/17.

According to our plan, the whole process for all products is supposed to complete around the end of January 2018. We hope you can understand and be patient with us during the process.

Sergej

I see there is some changes in younet apps . But there's apps me and many other users have paid hundreds of dollars. Like user connection that is now free and not supported and updated anymore. Shouldn't we at least get a refund?  and   apps we paid for like advanced photo that is no longer available to download what is going on? 

I fully agree with you - of course we must get a refund. I once bought about 80 apps from different companies, some companies have long been gone. I hope Younet will listen to customers and reimburse apps, for example, exchange for equivalent.

JohnJr

You guys might be on to something now that I think about it....I have a few thousand dollars worth of VHS Tapes, LP Records as well as some cassettes tape.  Plus I have Quicken Software for XP and Office 2003 and a bunch of other software that does not work with windows 10.  I might have to contact them all and try to get a refund since they don't work with my new dvd player or my new computer.  Oh wait...they still work if I have an old VHS Player or record player and if I pull out my daughter old computer I guess I can run office and quicken as well....oh so that might not work.  But, maybe I can go after the internet since my windows xp computer does not load cnn.

I know...I am being a wise guy and it does suck and I do feel bad (I really do) as I have some of those add-ons as well...but come on.  No one is going to give a refund because the technology improved and you can't use your product with the new technology but you can use it with the old technology.  I know...I complained here a few years ago when it was worst and the developers totally shut down the software with no ability to use it.  Many threads and weeks later...nothing. 

The one good thing I see and Phpfox or Younet will tell me if I am wrong is that since they are giving it away for free now...their should be no issue if some of us coders hack the code to make it work for 4.6 and give that away for free as well.  Previous phpfox stopped us from providing updates on paid add-on from developers who quit because they were paid...but with them offering them for free now I don't see why it would be an issue.

Keeping it real :)

YouNetCo

Dear Our Clients,

Based on your recommendations and suggestions, we will soon deliver a new policy on product exchange programs for depreciated products. Please stay tuned on our blog or subscribe to our newsletter to receive the lastest news.

Hopefully this new policy will enable you to have more choices and chances to use and enjoy our products. It aims to provide you the best experiences with our products and services. 

Please continue to support us.

Cheers,

YouNetCo

Sergej

Dear Our Clients,

Based on your recommendations and suggestions, we will soon deliver a new policy on product exchange programs for depreciated products. Please stay tuned on our blog or subscribe to our newsletter to receive the lastest news.

Hopefully this new policy will enable you to have more choices and chances to use and enjoy our products. It aims to provide you the best experiences with our products and services. 

Please continue to support us.

Cheers,

YouNetCo

Younet respects her clients - thank you!

awg

I agree, i seen the apps FREE now, and I paid for those apps. YOUNET is very fast to request money for support for quetions asked regarding there apps, but did not offer any customer incentives for releasing the FREE apps others had to pay for. Just typical of the source to be honest. Good paying customers!!! The problem is that we had to PAY...Windows dont offer any free products that conflicts with purchase!!! 

JohnJr

I agree, i seen the apps FREE now, and I paid for those apps. YOUNET is very fast to request money for support for quetions asked regarding there apps, but did not offer any customer incentives for releasing the FREE apps others had to pay for. Just typical of the source to be honest. Good paying customers!!! The problem is that we had to PAY...Windows dont offer any free products that conflicts with purchase!!! 

Wrong....Microsoft offered window 10 free upgrade until July 29, 2016.  The catch of course is if you took the FREE upgrade you gave up rights...

" The reason Microsoft is hardlining Windows 10 upgrades for Windows 7 and Windows 8 users (sometimes with amusing results - see video below), is the new operating system gives the company control over its users like never before.  Using default settings (the norm for most mainstream customers) gives Windows 10 an incredible amount of user data (anonymised though invaluable) and absolute control over updates and the installation of new features and services. What’s more, by being ‘free’, Microsoft clearly feels more entitled to use Windows 10 to push users towards its own products. "

They are not happy with google as they are making a ton of money so Microsoft goal is to turn your computer into a Ad Machine.  I remember CNN saying how they got busted because users gave up rights so microsoft could look at any microsoft products on your computer like word...excel.  For a business that could be trouble later on.

But back to YouNet.  The reason they are giving it for FREE now is that they announced there was no more support for it and most companies follow this rule. Been in the tech field for over 25 years and have purchased software for companies that cost over $250,000 so I have been around and the best sales tactic so far was this one company that offered Lifetime support and lifetime usage.  The company paid extra for it because it was a great deal....well lifetime usage on that computers operating system which was XP.  Nothing in the contract saying they would have to supply an upgrade if Microsoft changed to a new operating system.

Glad to see YouNet looking at the issues.

Fox Observer

All we have to do is saying goodbye to all our app investment that developers don't like it to continue. Since in the begining I use younetco product to my website and I hate 3rd party developers leaving this community after their sailing product and leave us for nothing. But now this is the first time that I say goodbye to my Advanced Photo, Social media importer, and Music Sharing that one of my best app and I purchased twice from v3 to v4. Even their mobile app is not moving and stop the UI development and other phpfox features update to their mobile app product and before you get the all phpfox default functionality you have to pay as a custom work. Younetco is one of the best developer in this community but they have a complict way to market their mobile app product but support is awsome and I really satisfied.

ATM I would like to thank to my Advanced Photo, Social media importer, Music Sharing and Mobile app and I think this is the time to barried all this app on my phpfox memory.

YouNetCo

Dear our clients,

We have updated the policy of product exchange program on deprecated apps which we announced recently.

This update offers better advantages and oppotunities for our clients to try and use our products.

The blog also covers our update on Advanced Photo app.

For more details, please read our blog at: 

https://phpfox.younetco.com/new-updates-on-deprecated-apps-and-advanced-photo.html

Thank you and please don't hesitate to let us know your thoughts and opinions.

We always will try our best to assist you on any issues.

Cheers,

YouNetCo 

JohnJr

Impressive...congrats to all.