Store Community Support Documentation

I created a block for featured events on my member-index and the events show up but when you click the link it does not link you to the actual event info. it just refreshes the page. Has anyone seen this?

Also when sharing featured events to facebook the link creadted takes you to the event that has the correct name but the info seems to be random of the other events that are registered. like Ides of March is the title but shows the info for Red Hills Rukus.

http://actionshootingnetwork.com/event/34/ides-of-march-2018/ that is the url but if you are not registerd user then is shows random event info. the picture and all of the event info is random.

Scheinwelt-Media

what is your phpfox version? events are working fine for me. the new event app in the store is for 4.6+

currently it's 4.6.0

Scheinwelt-Media

hmm i can not reproduce this on my local server. try to rebuild the core theme and clear cache. btw you should not modify the core themes. better make a copy to work with.

rebuilt core theme and cleared cache same results. Featured event links refresh the page and if you link to the event random info fro other events.

I thought i did make a copy of the theme.

Robert

http://actionshootingnetwork.com/event/34/ides-of-march-2018/ that is the url but if you are not registerd user then is shows random event info. the picture and all of the event info is random.

Hi Rich,

We can see the issue on your site but we cannot reproduce it in our testing sites with phpFox version 4.6.0. However we can check your site for you, if you would submit a ticket. Please help us to link this thread to your ticket, it will help us investigate your problem easier.

I opened a ticket.

the first problem happens if you are logged in and click on the featured event in the block on the main feed. it will refresh the blocks and not link to the event.

The other problem if you are not logged into PHPFox and click on the link to the event that was shared it takes you to the event page and the title is correct but all the info is for other events, not even other featured events. It seems like it's random from all events. So if you were logged in to phpfox when you tested it would have worked as intended. shared the event to try to get more users so these clicks would be from non-registered people.