Store Community Support Documentation

Hi,

I have just done a fresh installation of version 4.6.0 and encountered a few bugs in admincp:

1.) Adding a new page shows me an ugly looking long link in the footer menu. I wanted to add an Imprint page and named the link the same, but I only see something like this: new_page_230483gsdj3425323jusdf

2.) Adding a new groups category shows me the same link structure as mentioned above in the groups section. No way to edit this.

3.) Editing a groups category is not possible. I wanted to change Sports to Music, but it does not affect.

4.) It's not possible to manage the forums in admincp. I wanted to delete the given topics and add own ones, but I only can adjust the display order. Also, if I try to visit the forum, it says "I cannot see this page due to privacy settings", although I have not changed the admin settings for forums.

Anyone else with those problems?

Greetings,

Mathias

JohnJr

Have you run Find Missing Phrases under Globalization, Languages then click on upside down triangle for the odd menu names?

I got the link issue fixed by running "Find missing settings" and "Missing phrases", but the problem with the forum still remains.

Robert

I got the link issue fixed by running "Find missing settings" and "Missing phrases", but the problem with the forum still remains.

Hi snick3rs,

For the Forum issue, please help us to double check on the user group setting: Can edit a public forum?

Hello.

I thought the link issue can be fixed by running "Find missing settings and phrases", but the problem was somewhere else. I got everything fixed, also the forum issue, by deleting the cache folder in PF.Base/file/cache and create a new folder. It seems that my server- and hosting setup is not configured well with phpFox software or it's a bug with file cache.

Greetings,

Mathias

Robert

Hi snick3rs,

If the issue is still happen, we can check your site for you, if you would submit a ticket.