Store Community Support Documentation

V4.6 does not deal well with large DB. Has phpfox stressed tested the current schema?

Last update on March 11, 7:14 am by prepperz.
Robert

Hi prepperz,

Can you help us provide more detail information for your conclusion? How large of the database you have used for testing?

Besides, we can confirm with you that before releasing we have processed to check the performance for all phpFox version from 4.5.

Hi prepperz,

Can you help us provide more detail information for your conclusion? How large of the database you have used for testing?

Besides, we can confirm with you that before releasing we have processed to check the performance for all phpFox version from 4.5.

The test was done on a 24 core server with plenty of memory with slightly less than 7,000 accounts and v4.6 was already struggling. On the phpfox demo site i've notice it is less than 2k if my memory recalls correctly.

Scheinwelt-Media

did it run smooth on v4.5.3b3... have you tested? my userbase is around 10.000 and the script works very well on 4.5.3b3. i would like to know if there are huge differences.

did it run smooth on v4.5.3b3... have you tested? my userbase is around 10.000 and the script works very well on 4.5.3b3. i would like to know if there are huge differences.

This was my initial post back in December so this wasn't really  a surprise. https://community.phpfox.com/forum/thread/56746/v4-6-first-impression-is-less-impressive-than-v4-53-and-twice-as-slow/

Last update on March 12, 12:10 pm by prepperz.