Store Community Support Documentation

After updating to version 4.6.1 language phrases are not updated, except for third-party apps. Language phrases in third-party apps have been updated without problems. All my translations into Russian and Ukrainian became English - I can not even import my translations from version 4.6.0, there is 500 error. Up to this point, all the updates have passed without problems - I always update strictly according to the instructions of the PHPFox. Help me to import language phrases from version 4.6.0 - I do not want to translate into Russian and Ukrainian all the kernel of PHPFox. I am disappointed.

Scheinwelt-Media

same issue here... since i dont want to revert the site to 4.5.3b3  i have started to update the lanuage phrases by hand. two days of extra work but necessary. also there are much phrases that are more than one times.

is it possible to restrict the search to only one specific word so that the seach does not show all phrases that include the word but only that one phrase (e.g. search for "no")?

that would be nice -> feature request

websistema2013

The web-site was downgraded to version 4.6.0 (recovered from backup). I will not be updated to version 4.6.1 - I will wait for the solution of this error. I hope the developers of PHPFOX will solve this problem.

Neil

Dear all,

We confirmed this our issue in phpFox 4.6.1. We fixed it in phpFox 4.6.1b2.

Regards.

websistema2013

Dear all,

Regards.

Thank Neil. Really looking forward to fixing!

websistema2013

Dear all,

Regards.

Dear Neil! If there is a solution to this problem, you can publish it here. There were a lot of errors on 4.6.0, I waited a long time for 4.6.1 and now I'll have to wait for version 4.6.1b2 ...

Robert

Hi Sergej,

First, we want to say sorry to you for this issue. We will fix it and release the 4.6.1 buid 2 as soon as possible. We hope that irt will be available for all of you in the end of this week.

Rune

I updated my DEV site from 4.6.0 to 4.6.1 and all 3 language packs I've translated from English disappeared! Thus, the translation work must be done again if you do not have a backup of the language files.

In my case, I deleted the language packs from phpfox and imported them again. This worked.

I do not want to use 4.6.1 before all bugs are fixed

websistema2013

Hi Sergej,

First, we want to say sorry to you for this issue. We will fix it and release the 4.6.1 buid 2 as soon as possible. We hope that irt will be available for all of you in the end of this week.

The end of the week has come - where can I download update 4.6.1 buid 2 ?

JohnJr

I believe there were more issue then they expected for a stable version.  Give them the time to do it right :)

websistema2013

I believe there were more issue then they expected for a stable version.  Give them the time to do it right :)

I waited a long time for 4.6.1 - of course, I will wait, but errors start to strain not only me but also users of my web-site ...

JohnJr

I feel your pain...I started my custom install from scratch which takes 54 steps.  I arrived at step 22 before I finally said...nope...not going to continue.  Reinstall the backup and wait.  There goes a couple of days I will never get back :)

I updated my DEV site from 4.6.0 to 4.6.1 and all 3 language packs I've translated from English disappeared! Thus, the translation work must be done again if you do not have a backup of the language files.

In my case, I deleted the language packs from phpfox and imported them again. This worked.

I do not want to use 4.6.1 before all bugs are fixed

If we have the backup of the language file, how do we do to using that files.

Please guide me how to

Thanks,

Rune

This should work..

Extract your language zip file, such as phpfox-language-se.zip

- Open folder phpfox-language-se and find the folder "SE"

- Upload the folder "SE" to /PF.Base/include/xml/language/

In adminCP

Globaliztion - Language

The Manage Language Packs screen appears. On the right side you will find the "Action" button Select "Manual Import"

After importing Language Packs, clear all caches.

Last update on April 23, 10:14 am by Rune.
websistema2013

Hi Sergej,

Many thanks Neil and Robert - updated to version 4.6.1 buid 2 without errors, language phrases also updated without errors. I am delighted!