Store Community Support Documentation

Hi.

Can anyone tell me how I can correct this mistake with a duplicate notification that someone has already described here? https://github.com/PHPfox-Official/phpfox-v4-issue...
I also have such a mistake.
I waited a month for version 4.6.1 to exit, hoping that you would fix bugs from version 4.6.0. I've already paid programmers for modifications to the script, but they can't start working because new bugs appeared.
You can tell me how I can fix it myself (what and where to fix it) in order to fix the error?
Should I wait another 2-3 months for you to make an amendment?
I'm sorry, but I'm angry because I've paid a lot of money for something that doesn't work properly. I understand that this is a mistake, but you are correcting some mistakes and making more mistakes. 
I don't know what to do now, because a script with such an error will disturb users...

If You can, please help me.

Thank you.

Yeah...I don't know how they missed that.

Hope they just give us the code to fix this as I am getting tired reinstalling from scratch each time because of my customization.

Last update on April 16, 12:40 am by JohnJr.

Exactly. They should at least provide instructions on how to fix it. Now I have to wait 3-4 months for 4.6.2 and until then I have nothing to do?

Hi all,

First, we want to say sorry to all of you about this issue. We can confirm with you that you don't need to wait to 4.6.2. We will fix it in the Photos app as soon as possible (this issue is belong to the Photos app) . Hope that new patch of Photos app will be available in the next week.

Hi Robert,

It's great! Thank you for your reaction. 

Regards.

1 Liked
 likes this.