julio

When i upload a profile photo,  i cannot edit again:  resize, reposition or rotate.

This happened in 4.6,  now in 4.6.1  and also in your main phpfox demo.

Appreciate your comments.

Be the first person to like this.

I have checked it and I do not have this error at my site - v4.6.1.

Jonathan Mitchell

on mine, I can rotate, but it looks like resize and crop are only available when you change a photo to a profile pic

julio

hi ! i have an update:

I use Chrome, and this situation is happening on Google Chrome.

But i can edit the profile photo in: Explorer and Safari.   The only thing is that...after editing and saving, i have to reload the page to see the changes.

Last update on April 20, 2018 by julio.

However, I have this problem for me. When uploading the first profile picture, you can rotate the photo and change the size, but if I want to change the profile photo to other, I can not resize the picture. I need to refresh the page, click the edit profile photo again and then I can change the size.

It's irritating.

Robert

Hi julio,

We guess that the issue is caused by cache browser/cache cloudflare. We have checked on our demo site, and the feature is working fine. Are you using cloudflare on your site?

Robert

However, I have this problem for me. When uploading the first profile picture, you can rotate the photo and change the size, but if I want to change the profile photo to other, I can not resize the picture. I need to refresh the page, click the edit profile photo again and then I can change the size.

It's irritating.

Hi kerstar,

After checking your reported issue, we can confirm with you that it's a bug of the Core script 4.6.1. We will fix it in the next version 4.6.2.

Thanks for your report and sorry for this inconvenience.

Strange, because version 4.6.1 b2 is already working properly.

JohnJr

This is getting ridiculous ever time you guys move one step forward you take two steps back.  We use to be in the twenties for issues, and now we are getting close to sixty.  

ALL I HAVE WANTED FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS IS ONE STABLE VERSION WITH NO BUGS THAT EVEN A NEW USER WOULD FIND IN ONE DAY ON THE SITE! 

Sorry to yell but I have a lot of custom work so I have to do a fresh install each time and it takes several days, and I am tired of starting it and even before I get it installed completely someone comes out with a bug that should have been noticed before it was announced.  Gee do you guys even check these upgrades...cause it sure doesn't look like it.  This last two errors with the cover image and this profile image should have been caught when you made a new user because that is the least you could do when you test a product for a social network.

Last update on April 24, 2018 by JohnJr.
Jonathan Mitchell

V23.8 build17 is projected to be crisp, bugfree and perfect....

I bought the Follow application and in the bookmark / Follow page, when you move the mouse over the board on the user name, a window is displayed in which the user's profile photo is displayed incorrectly.

The picture is displayed in square.

I don't know if this is a Photos application bug, a phpfox core bug or a Follow application bug
In the attachment, I am sending you an overview of the bug.
Someone knows how to fix it?

Last update on April 25, 2018 by kerstar.
Jonathan Mitchell

should contact the developer...in that case I think its FoxExpert.

they have a 'contact us' link on their product page at

https://store.phpfox.com/product/1862/follow-system

Problem solved with the help of FoxExpert.
In:

PF.Base\module\follow\template\default\controller\index.html.php

add this code:

.img-wrapper img {

width: 100% !important;    height: 100% !important;

}

It's working! :)

Kibcode

i can change, rotate, scale and position profile photos. this works with uploaded photos, new photos and with current used photo. can not reproduce this on my site with 4.6.1b2.