Store Community Support Documentation

Where do I find the file to edit these tabs? Please see attached...

QueenMother305

it needs to be hidden, its not like the free video version, the one in questions pulls a faulty functions if you dont have ffmpg set up.

So basically that feature alone is set up for a deicated server vs shared. But its no feature to disable the request to upload your own video. So if used, your users are sitting there waiting for a video to upload. lol

I notified YOUNET like almost 2 years ago regarding the issue, of coarse they said they would consider correcting it in the near future. Which is very typical of the source! 

sigh. it seems a bit redundant to have 2 video uploads on the feed. i just wanted to remove 1 of them. i tried to change the name in the phrase manager as well but it didnt work. do u know where i can physically change the name from "ultimate videos" to something else? like what file and line?

JohnJr

Being a Tab Box that displays an array of options you probably can't just hide it with CSS.  I would most likely need to see the code of the add-on but I don't have that add-on.  It is putting it on the "activity-feed-form-tab" in the code so you need to go to the add-on code and grey out the process that is adding it to the "activity-feed-form-tab".  The Phpfox tab code where the Title of the tabs is assigned in PF.Site/flavors/YOUR THEME/html/feed.block.form.html.php as $aFeedStatusLink.title.  If Awg has this add-on maybe it can search in the addon folder itself for that entire process for that specific tab you want to hide as he is a quick learner and may be able to find that chunk of code that is used for that tab you want to hide.

awg

sigh. it seems a bit redundant to have 2 video uploads on the feed. i just wanted to remove 1 of them. i tried to change the name in the phrase manager as well but it didnt work. do u know where i can physically change the name from "ultimate videos" to something else? like what file and line?

Phase manager, I was able to accomplish that about a year ago (changing the name), I did it through phrase manager. I also added a note for users not to use that portion since I had no ffmpg set up.

awg

If Awg has this add-on maybe it can search in the addon folder itself for that entire process for that specific tab you want to hide as he is a quick learner and may be able to find that chunk of code that is used for that tab you want to hide.

Do you want the file to search. I know without you its going to take me forever, and im going to have to ask you anyway. lol

awg

You did say edit the tab. I was thinking you wanted to remove it from the feed. The "select video to upload" is what I was trying to remove, so I wouldnt have to use phpfox video add-on to elinmate an extra video app. It seemed un-necessary, but you can look into this area to change the name. admincp/language/phrase/

ITS NOT WORKING, I MAY HAVE EDITED THE FILE...

This what I was trying to accomplish, im looking for the file now.

Last update on June 3, 4:18 pm by awg.
QueenMother305

You did say edit the tab. I was thinking you wanted to remove it from the feed. The "select video to upload" is what I was trying to remove, so I wouldnt have to use phpfox video add-on to elinmate an extra video app. It seemed un-necessary, but you can look into this area to change the name. admincp/language/phrase/

ITS NOT WORKING, I MAY HAVE EDITED THE FILE...

This what I was trying to accomplish, im looking for the file now.

i edited in phrase manager and cleared cache but it did not change the name on the tab.

awg

i edited in phrase manager and cleared cache but it did not change the name on the tab.

No it will not change, I tried. Its the file

JohnJr

Sorry to all...with my limited knowledge and not having that add-on it may be too difficult for me to figure it out.  Maybe someone else will chime in here and hopefully be more helpful :(

QueenMother305

:relieved:

QueenMother305

No it will not change, I tried. Its the file

which file can i change the hard coding in?

awg

which file can i change the hard coding in?

APPS/younet_ultimatevideos/assets/autoload.js line 478 change to (ynuv_app_enabled == '1') to remove the ultimate videos from feed. 

QueenMother305

APPS/younet_ultimatevideos/assets/autoload.js line 478 change to (ynuv_app_enabled == '1') to remove the ultimate videos from feed. 

this worked. thank you.

JohnJr

AWG and I say...your welcome.  Remember it will get written over when you upgrade for sure and may get written over during rebuild core so make sure to write this down so you can change it back after a upgrade.

YouNetCo

Dear Clients,

Thank you for your input on the issue.

For anything, the fastest way to get your issue resolved is that you can let us know by just simply sending us a ticket on the issue. Our team will help you to troubleshoot the issue or provide instruction to resolve.

Let us know.

Cheers,

YouNetCo

JohnJr

YouNetCo,

Sorry, we figured you were too busy since the forum has not heard any response for past couple of months in regards to the several  major bugs outlined in your own thread. Don't worry though several of us have been talking about giving up on waiting for fixes and start posting some real reviews as some of these bugs have been around for years.

https://community.phpfox.com/forum/142/younetco-products/

Last update on June 21, 11:57 am by JohnJr.