I'm not sure what's going on but members on 2 phpfox sites v4 latest version are getting a blank white page when using chrome. I had it happen once and cleared browser cache and it worked.  This doesn't work for others though 

It's not everyone but its becoming more and more. I've made no changes to either site recently. Anyone have an idea what this could be?

Other browsers work fine

Topics: phpfox, chrome
Last update on June 15, 2018 by eazydoesit.
Be the first person to like this.

Anyone?

so great all the support, lol

The support here has really dropped off. :(

I had a similar problem with my site in chrome for mobile. Everytime I visited from any other broswer it was fine, but in chrome it was just a white screen. I tried clearing the site cache and browser cache multiple times and still nothing. The only thing that resolved it was deleting the entire contents of PF.Base/file/cache/ via ftp, then clearing the cache via the admin panel (to fix the theme which was displaying phpfox defaults after deleting). It seemed like older files with errors were slowly being cached and had to be manually deleted. I'm not sure if this will work for you, but it's a good first step.

Best of luck!

yea I figured out it was a plugin. thanks, no one else seemed to be able to help, support here is dropping off like you said