Store Community Support Documentation

See attachments. All videos are covered by a shadow and button that belong to another player. When you play the video you can barely see it because it plays underneath of the shadow, gradient, and button of what appears to be a second video player. This needs to be fixed IMMEDIATELY.

QueenMother305

attachments for full size view

Attachments
Screenshot (18)_LI.jpg 608.83 Kb . 16 Views
Screenshot (17)_LI.jpg 610.52 Kb . 11 Views
JohnJr

Is this a YouTube video or an uploaded video?  You can either use Firefox inspector to find the name.  You can also PM me the URL, and I can take a look at it as sometimes I do have a clue. Like when I told AWG to test out some code since I did not have Ultimate Video and for the first time I got it right on the first time, and that never happens :)

https://community.phpfox.com/forum/thread/57242/how-can-i-remove-what-can-be-posted-via-the-feed/

QueenMother305

uploaded.

My sites wont even load in google chrome for many of my members, just blank white page. Maybe there was a chrome update that's causing all this

QueenMother305

anyone else having this problem? it still persists for me.

Yes i do have the same problem with videos upload...!!!

Vivian

See attachments. All videos are covered by a shadow and button that belong to another player. When you play the video you can barely see it because it plays underneath of the shadow, gradient, and button of what appears to be a second video player. This needs to be fixed IMMEDIATELY.

Hi QueenMother305,

Thanks for your report. I confirm that this is a bug of videos app, we will fix in next version.

The problem remains unsolved in video app 4.6.1, videos are covered by a shadow and button that belong to another player.

Also the are not volume when you click the icon is getting mute.

spirog

The problem remains unsolved in video app 4.6.1, videos are covered by a shadow and button that belong to another player.

Also the are not volume when you click the icon is getting mute.

try to clear cache on chrome ctrl + shift + R  or in history Clear all and try it, I had same issue and then I deleted all cache folders and files in /PF.Base/file/cache/ all folders and files I deleted

if you delete these you clear all cache on website and then was working as normal

I have file system as cache in admincp just fyi

not redis not memcached

latest version 4.6.1 of videos actually works

Last update on July 19, 11:44 pm by spirog.