QueenMother305

I noticed when you hover your mouse over the thumbnail for each user it changes the background of the thumbnail. I would like an app where you can permanantly change the color of the thumbnail background for different user groups. I want my premium members to stand out in the user browse section. Instead of the background behind their thumbnail being white, I'd like it to be gold and maybe have a badge that says VIP. Can someone please make an app that allows you to change the background color of the member blocks in the browse section for different users groups, and also maybe allows you to upload a small png to overlap the photo saying whatever we want it to say, in my case it would say "VIP". This way my paying members can feel special and get more attention in the browse section then free non paying members.

Kibcode

thanks JohnJr! this is how it looks on material template with image icons enabled...

QueenMother305

It just needs to be approved. check out the screenshots for material and bootstrap based themes... is this what you wanted?

this is exactly what i meant. now regarding the badges. will i be able to add like a staff badge with a different color background so members can easily identify staff? like can u customize a different badge and different background color for all member groups from within the admin panel? because if so i will buy it.

QueenMother305

thanks JohnJr! this is how it looks on material template with image icons enabled...

any screenshot of the admin view?

Be the first person to like this.
Kibcode

yes, you can set your own individual images and colors for each group.

QueenMother305

yes, you can set your own individual images and colors for each group.

please let me know when its approved. i'm ready to buy.

Kibcode

it is ready in store now... just leave me a pm if you have any questions.

QueenMother305

it is ready in store now... just leave me a pm if you have any questions.

when i go to that link it still shows me the old version and says it hasnt been updated since july 18.

Kibcode

latest version is 1.8.8. and the update was added on 18 july. i uploaded a new file yesterday to integrate the new feature before it gets approved.

QueenMother305

latest version is 1.8.8. and the update was added on 18 july. i uploaded a new file yesterday to integrate the new feature before it gets approved.

ok buying now

Kibcode

ok buying now

thank you my dear ;)

QueenMother305

its saying not compatible with my phpfox. im using build 5. should i upgrade to build 6 first? see attached...

QueenMother305

Attachments
Screenshot (73)_LI.jpg 71.58 Kb . 65 Views
Kibcode

it is compatible with 4.5.0 to the latest... maybe they have changed something in store. i have choosen a max version now. please try again.

QueenMother305

purchased and it functions as promised. awesome so far. i will watch for bugs. when im certain its stable i will give 5 star review. thanks dear.

Kibcode

if you find any bugs please send me a pm and i will fix it asap. have fun with the new app!