Store Community Support Documentation

Is there any way to remove or hide the file name of photos and videos?!

It´s terrible to open the photo details and see "234245DSC.jpg" at photo page...

Topics: photo, photos
Last update on August 27, 11:12 pm by Daniel Alonso.

Where should i include this ccs?

The great thing is too hide photo and video name and details anywhere...

How can i disable this information in everypage?!

Scheinwelt-Media

add it to your themes css in the theme manager. i did not read that you also want to hide it for video... change the code to this:

#page_v_index .item-title,
#page_v_play .breadcrumbs-bottom,
#page_photo_index .item-title,
#page_photo_view .breadcrumbs-bottom {
display:none;
}
Last update on August 28, 2:52 pm by Scheinwelt-Media.

This css is not working yet!

Photo file name is still showing as "dimensions" and "file size"...
Everything still appearing...

Scheinwelt-Media

it works for me... where did you add it?

At the end of theme css, using theme editor...

At the end of theme css, using theme editor...

Scheinwelt-Media

what theme is it?

Material theme

Sorry, i´m using bootstrap theme.

Material

JohnJr

It funny how I just found this and I wasn't looking for it.  I am at the moment having the same issue with the material theme and CSS.  But it is odd since the old stuff I entered into the CSS editor is working but I just tried to add something new and it doesn't seem to work...even added !important but that doesn't help either.

JohnJr

Yeah, they screwed something up in this last update.  I just took my CSS changes out and refresh the screen and it removes all my updates (which is correct) but then I pasted those CSS changes back and updated again and now they don't show.  But here is my stupidity part.  I thought I could maybe switch to the bootstrap theme and then switch back which may clear the issue...nope.  Now I can't even get the material theme back.  I don't even know why I try sometimes.

JohnJr

So I was able to get back to my Material Theme Clone.  Although it saves your CSS updates you put in there.  It is not actually calling that file I am guessing.  I even added back all my updates to the Main Material Theme and again nothing.  I know positively that it worked because I still had one tab with all my css changes still on the screen until I refreshed...poof all gone for now :)

JohnJr

So it looks like to me the CSS editor is no longer updating the auto.css file.  Can someone verify this before I post it on GitHub?