Lawrence Minutella

Hello, 

Does anyone knows what needs to be done to the phpfox application so I can submit in the Android and Apple app stores? 

This way, it's available in the app store, user can download the icon and launch the web-based site. 

Thank you, 

Larry 

Be the first person to like this.
YouNetCo

Dear Larry,

Thank you for your inquiry.

As your suggestion, we assume that you want to build mobile app for your phpFox site.
Therefore, we would like to introduce you to YouNetCo Mobile app.
We will build the app with your info and assets with several features and improvements.

Please have a look on our mobile app at:  https://phpfox.younetco.com/v4-apps-mobile-app-ios-and-android.html

We are looking forward to assist you in building the app soon.
Let us know if you have any further question.

Cheers,
YouNetCo

Lawrence Minutella

Thank you for the post but I am not currently looking for an App based version of the PHPFOX web based product. The web based product works very well on mobile devices and has all the features which are not duplicated in the app version. Also, I worked with some of your developers on a previous project which did not go well and I do not want to repeat the experience. 

Kibcode

hi, for my site i have developed an android webapp that also supports notifications. it is the best from both worlds. using your mobile site within the app with your design and all the third-party apps but having the users notified when they get messages, comments... please send me pm if you are interested.

Lawrence Minutella

Hello, 

Thank you for the information. To review: I want to keep the native PHPFOX web application but have it in the app store with the ability to download from the app store. I do not want to script a new app for the PHPFOX web application. 

From what you tell me, you can wrap the PHPFOX web appliation in a app so it runs with in the app strucutre. Additionally, it provides for the ability for notifications. 

This is only for Android. Is there a iOS version as well?

What is the cost and do you have any examples I can test?

Thank you. 

Kibcode

yes, it wraps your phpfox site into the app with full support of photo uploads etc. at the same moment i use a button overlay on the phpfox mobile main menu to trigger the android swipe menu from the left side and avoid showing the default phpfox menu. i could send you screenshots of the app via mail.

Lawrence Minutella

Please send some screen shots to larryminutella@icloud.com