Store Community Support Documentation

How can I set an option so that all the options on a user profile can be shown instead of just the three and a drop down menu?

Thanks in advance!

Vivian

How can I set an option so that all the options on a user profile can be shown instead of just the three and a drop down menu?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Jeremy,

We'll improve this feature in version 4.7.0

Spaninet

I have requested this and other imrpovements for more than ONE YEAR and still hasnt been improved.

That's why i dont make any suggestions, open bug issues  because a lot of times is useless.

Paul Kellow

I have requested this and other imrpovements for more than ONE YEAR and still hasnt been improved.

That's why i dont make any suggestions, open bug issues  because a lot of times is useless.

Firstly, I want to thank you for always standing by us. Please accept my apology if we make you feel disappointed. Secondly, I can confirm for sure that your suggestions and issue reports are very important to us. As you may know, our plan in this year 2018 is to focus on the development of our native mobile app and improve performance, scalability of Script on top of maintenance versions to make Script more stable.

Anyway, it is necessary to note that all suggestions or issues should be submitted on Github. This way will help you receive updates on your items more quickly and conveniently.

Can you let me know how to signup to your github?

Spaninet

Firstly, I want to thank you for always standing by us. Please accept my apology if we make you feel disappointed. Secondly, I can confirm for sure that your suggestions and issue reports are very important to us. As you may know, our plan in this year 2018 is to focus on the development of our native mobile app and improve performance, scalability of Script on top of maintenance versions to make Script more stable.

Anyway, it is necessary to note that all suggestions or issues should be submitted on Github. This way will help you receive updates on your items more quickly and conveniently.

I hope you speed development of phpFox after releasing the mobile application.

Back then I used to post issues and suggestions directly in github.