Store Community Support Documentation
metro

Can somebody validate this ?  

On the latest version of phpfox and the younet jobboard, trying to add custom fields in the backend does not work.  In other words You can not add custom fields.  This is a new install of the product.

YouNetCo

is there a away to deactivate the charge service for "applyign to jobs" ...no descent website charge for candidate applying to jobs in this planet..

Dear Mohammed Alex,

Thanks for your question, you can create a free package for "Apply a Job" so candidate will not pay when appying a job.

It's at AdminCP >>  Installed >> Job Posting >> More >> Add new Apply job package

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Mohammed Alex

this is totally insane. 

Mohammed Alex

creating a free package ? this is 2019 !

resume and job posting needs a lot of gaps bridging...No job board nor recruitment website function like that.

"no alert sent to notify admin, service creation without possibility of charging, service created without possibility of turning off...and i pass...those are basic requirements. We are not asking for the moon,

Quality of plugins leaves a lot to desire, sadly coming from the team who acquired phpfox.

Mohammed Alex

You need to tell us is this new acquisition is turning unbeneficial for the customers, so we can start looking for alternative solutions, because we are going no where. Phpfox good reputation is being ruined by new direction.

YouNetCo

Dear

Sorry, we understand your disappointment. Let us explain that our business model for Job Posting product is we let admin have many options to choose

1. Charge a fee for users to apply for a job ( to earn money or avoid spamming in applying for many jobs, free is some and then it's a fee)
2. Free package (you can set $0) as our above guidance.

If this is not satisfied with your usage purpose, we will help you to make a modification on your site in this app with free; we asked you info in our ticket system. Once we have, we will send our development team to adjust for you in soonest.

Besides, for notification/alert/Email on Resume, we have created an improvement to add this and will release a patch soon and our development team is checking it.

Now we will focus on the "Apply for a job" report first.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Mohammed Alex

Thanks i appreciate that, i have emailed you my response. 

Besides i had another question regarding : Can post updates on activity company?

what does that mean andf what does it control concretely on the website...

Mohammed Alex

I cant believe we cant search job by ... REGION ?

YouNetCo

Dear

Thanks for your question, you can find here https://phpfox4demo.younetco.com/jobposting with "Search" button, refer:

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Mohammed Alex

You mean the search button in fact is an Advanced Search and you want me to guess that ? Presented this way you break the logic of search within the site itself...as search usually shows by three little dots in the search field or a full advanced search button.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, we have submitted a full list of flaws and inconstancies and Younetco categorically refuses to take any action and responsability with the deffects of their products., although they are due to a mistake in the conception of the products itself and affecting the overall use and running...Instead they put everything in an improvement box for later instead of fixing urgently what is needed...from a recent customer point of view this is simply unacceptable.

We will take note of that in future services acquisition.

Last update on March 4, 9:46 am by Mohammed Alex.
Mohammed Alex

Hoz do you remove the comment on job ? this is unseen too , current business practise allows reviezs on companies not random comment on any jobs ...this is good for a friend site not a job module...

You mean the search button in fact is an Advanced Search and you want me to guess that ? Presented this way you break the logic of search within the site itself...as search usually shows by three little dots in the search field or a full advanced search button.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, we have submitted a full list of flaws and inconstancies and Younetco categorically refuses to take any action and responsability with the deffects of their products., although they are due to a mistake in the conception of the products itself and affecting the overall use and running...Instead they put everything in an improvement box for later instead of fixing urgently what is needed...from a recent customer point of view this is simply unacceptable.

We will take note of that in future services acquisition.

[/quote]

YouNetCo

Dear Mohammed Alex,

For removing comment/like in job detail page, our product is not supported to make this in the back-end, but we just guided you on the ticket system, it's also simple, remove this line

{module name='feed.comment'}

It's at PF.Base/module/jobposting/template/default/controller/view.html.php

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Mohammed Alex

Thanks, how do you hide the time field in the job posting  ? 

Dear Mohammed Alex,

For removing comment/like in job detail page, our product is not supported to make this in the back-end, but we just guided you on the ticket system, it's also simple, remove this line

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Mohammed Alex

unfortunately removing the comment also remove the like and share ectetc...is that possible to remove just the comment and leave the other interaction with the post ?

Dear Mohammed Alex,

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Mohammed Alex

i need to remove comment but not like ...

Dear Mohammed Alex,

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Mohammed Alex

NOT Likes only comment ...

i need to remove comment but not like ...