Store Community Support Documentation
metro

Can somebody validate this ?  

On the latest version of phpfox and the younet jobboard, trying to add custom fields in the backend does not work.  In other words You can not add custom fields.  This is a new install of the product.

metro

Younetco has CONFIRMED this bug.  A patch should be out soon.

YouNetCo

Dear Client,

Thank for reporting this to us.

We will quickly investigate on the issue and release a fix soon.

Please wait for our response.

Again, sorry for this inconvenience and feel free to let us know if you need anything else.

Cheers,

YouNetCo

metro

YouNetCo... Please do not release a hack just for me.  Update the product to the store so that we all have it, that way when an update to either your phpFox platform or your YouNetCo produts are released, we are all on the same page. 

Mohammed Alex

is there a away to deactivate the charge service for "applyign to jobs" ...no descent website charge for candidate applying to jobs in this planet..

YouNetCo

is there a away to deactivate the charge service for "applyign to jobs" ...no descent website charge for candidate applying to jobs in this planet..

Dear Mohammed Alex,

Thanks for your question, you can create a free package for "Apply a Job" so candidate will not pay when appying a job.

It's at AdminCP >>  Installed >> Job Posting >> More >> Add new Apply job package

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Mohammed Alex

this is totally insane. 

Mohammed Alex

creating a free package ? this is 2019 !

resume and job posting needs a lot of gaps bridging...No job board nor recruitment website function like that.

"no alert sent to notify admin, service creation without possibility of charging, service created without possibility of turning off...and i pass...those are basic requirements. We are not asking for the moon,

Quality of plugins leaves a lot to desire, sadly coming from the team who acquired phpfox.

Mohammed Alex

You need to tell us is this new acquisition is turning unbeneficial for the customers, so we can start looking for alternative solutions, because we are going no where. Phpfox good reputation is being ruined by new direction.

YouNetCo

Dear

Sorry, we understand your disappointment. Let us explain that our business model for Job Posting product is we let admin have many options to choose

1. Charge a fee for users to apply for a job ( to earn money or avoid spamming in applying for many jobs, free is some and then it's a fee)
2. Free package (you can set $0) as our above guidance.

If this is not satisfied with your usage purpose, we will help you to make a modification on your site in this app with free; we asked you info in our ticket system. Once we have, we will send our development team to adjust for you in soonest.

Besides, for notification/alert/Email on Resume, we have created an improvement to add this and will release a patch soon and our development team is checking it.

Now we will focus on the "Apply for a job" report first.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,

YouNetCo

Mohammed Alex

Thanks i appreciate that, i have emailed you my response. 

Besides i had another question regarding : Can post updates on activity company?

what does that mean andf what does it control concretely on the website...