QueenMother305

i know there’s a little arrow you can click to display sub categories but how can we make them all display by default?

Be the first person to like this.
Kibcode

in case you do not want to change core files you could add something like this to your javascript $Ready function:

$('.category-toggle').each(function(){
$(this).click();
});

when the site has loaded it will open all the subcategories in a nice animation. works on material and bootstrap themes. maybe also work on most third-party templates.

Last update on November 4, 2018 by Kibcode.
Spaninet

in case you do not want to change core files you could add something like this to your javascript $Ready function:

$(this).click();
});

when the site has loaded it will open all the subcategories in a nice animation. works on material and bootstrap themes. maybe also work on most third-party templates.

Thumbs up Scheinwelt

QueenMother305

$(this).click();
});

thanks hun. but where do i add this? im assuming i go into the theme and click javascript. but after that does it matter where i place it. is there a specific line it goes in?

Kibcode

it has to be in the $Ready function. you can put it e.g. at the top or bottom...

QueenMother305

it has to be in the $Ready function. you can put it e.g. at the top or bottom...

i don’t know what a ready function is. sorry. lol

Kibcode

i don’t know what a ready function is. sorry. lol

sorry ;) yes, it is in your themes javascript. open it with the theme manager and search for ready. add the code to the next line.