QueenMother305

i have thousands of members who cannot access my website now because of your update. everything was uploaded and upgraded correctly. then i proceeded to /admincp/maintain/removefile/ to remove unused files and my entire site went blank as soon as i clicked the remove button under "file system"

this is going to damage my business and my reputation with my customers. PLEASE ADVISE!

i should also mention that all third party apps were turned off. everything was done flawlessly so this is without a doubt a bug in the script. WHAT DO I DO HERE?!!!!!!! this is going to mess up my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my website is my income and how i pay my bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be the first person to like this.
Kibcode

try to delete the cache folder. if that does not work you could change php from 7 to 5.6. solved an issue like this on my testsite.

David phpFox

i have thousands of members who cannot access my website now because of your update. everything was uploaded and upgraded correctly. then i proceeded to /admincp/maintain/removefile/ to remove unused files and my entire site went blank as soon as i clicked the remove button under "file system"

this is going to damage my business and my reputation with my customers. PLEASE ADVISE!

i should also mention that all third party apps were turned off. everything was done flawlessly so this is without a doubt a bug in the script. WHAT DO I DO HERE?!!!!!!! this is going to mess up my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my website is my income and how i pay my bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi QueenMother305,

Please remove the cache folder if your site have errors when removed unused files. Because old cache not work on newest version. 

You can refer document here, it also apply for upgrade from 4.5.x to 4.7.x

https://docs.phpfox.com/display/FOX4MAN/Error+500+when+upgrading+phpFox+from+version+4.5.x+to++4.6.1+build+6+or+later

Best Regards, 

David Nguyen

Last update on November 5, 2018 by David phpFox.
QueenMother305

Hi QueenMother305,

Please remove the cache folder if your site have errors when removed unused files. Because old cache not work on newest version. 

https://docs.phpfox.com/display/FOX4MAN/Error+500+when+upgrading+phpFox+from+version+4.5.x+to++4.6.1+build+6+or+later

Best Regards, 

David Nguyen

thanks. scheinwelt and john told me this last night and i was able to get my site back up.

QueenMother305

Hi QueenMother305,

Best Regards, 

David Nguyen

thank you david. i panic when my site goes down. it's my whole world.