QueenMother305

The entire pages app is empty despite there being many pages created by members. I noticed the pages block on the user profile still shows the pages they liked but the block is warped and distorted. Please advise how to fix these issues.

Be the first person to like this.
QueenMother305

I have also noticed that ALL of my subscription packages have disappeared and the subscribe page will not load. I have uninstalled and reinstalled younets advanced payment gateway as well and despite them reporting that its compatible with with 4.7 I can assure you it is NOT. I emailed younet but to no avail I have not received a response or support regarding this issue. My website has not been able to accept new paying customers for 2 days and I have losts hundreds of dollars in sales.

YouNetCo

Dear Client,

As your concern has been resolved on our ticket system, we would like to confirm again this is not an issue of Advanced Payment app.
It's because you are using the outdated Subscription app, we assisted you to upgrade the app and now everything works well.

Thank you.

YouNetCo

QueenMother305

Dear Client,

As your concern has been resolved on our ticket system, we would like to confirm again this is not an issue of Advanced Payment app.
It's because you are using the outdated Subscription app, we assisted you to upgrade the app and now everything works well.

Thank you.

YouNetCo

i am almost certain when i upgraded the box was checked for all the core apps to be updated. even in my admin panel where it shows the apps and the versions i did not see a newer version.

is my pages app outdated too? because there is no new version displayed next to the current version in my admin panel. is this a php fox bug?

QueenMother305

Dear Client,

Thank you.

YouNetCo

there is another issue with your gateway and subscription app... https://community.phpfox.com/forum/thread/57560/younet-payment-gateway-subscription-page-issue-after-upgrade-to-4-7/